5 •Siwon's Girl•

Y/N's P.O.V

The sun rays shone directly at my eyes as I creased my eyelids in irritation. The warm presence from last night was definitely no where to be seen, and I knew Donghae had already left. He had no reason to be with me now that the night has ended. The look in his eyes and the way he touched me.. felt all real. Who am I even kidding with? He was the mafia player after all. He loves girls when the sun was down and eventually forgets them when the sun comes up.

That's what I thought until I noticed some of his clothes on the side table and a note along with some money. The note read-

Last night was fun. These clothes I left you, wear them once you wake up since ugh your clothes are ripped apart pretty badly. I gave you double the amount of money I usually spend on my girls. You are amazing. xoxo

I was really touched by him thinking of me with those clothes, but the money he left ruined every great impression I had of him. "What a fuckboy." I rolled my eyes and glared daggers on the floor, planning of ways to kill this Lee Donghae. Seriously? How dare you treat me like a whore when you were the one who wanted to "make me feel better"? How could you make it feel all real and blind me momentarily? What a fucking cheat!

... On top of that, being all physical with him was the second time I got this close with a guy. I had my first time when I was 18 and dated my long time crush with a one sided relationship while Donghae was my second time. I don't even know why I felt this attracted to Lee Donghae last night. Sure he was handsome and out of the world, but I cannot really explain the connection we had last night.

Maybe I was delusional and was the only one who felt this way. Aish why does everything end one-sided when it comes to my feelings? Guys are trash, like really.

I reached over my purse and dressed myself in his cute baggy clothes. I headed downstairs to leave the place. It was 6pm now and the club reeked of alcohol. As I was about to reach the door handle to the exit, a drunk man, who possibly woke up minutes earlier called at me "Ya, aren't you Choi Siwon's girl? Why the fuck are you dressed in Lee DongDong's clothes?"

That name. Choi Siwon.