NEW STORY COMING SOON!!

HELLO MY LOVELY READERS!

I AM HERE TO INFORM YOU ALL THAT I AM WORKING ON A NEW LEE DONGHAE X READER STORY.

The plot, I believe is quite unique even though Lee Donghae's character here plays as a Kpop idol but it's not your regular fangirl x idol story. :3 My reason to start a new fanfiction and giving a break to Lo'Siento is because I hear many people complaining that Wattpad lacks a variety of Super Junior fanfictions which is quite true. So, I am going to feed your ELF heart with some fangirl adventures now.

OKAY ENOUGH TALK. LET'S GET STRAIGHT TO THE POINT.

 LET'S GET STRAIGHT TO THE POINT

TITLE: THE HARD STAN

GENRE: R RATED ROMANCE. I THINK I'LL WRITE SMUTS FOR THIS ONE.

Summary:
"Lee Donghae, I want you to choke slam me and throw me across the window and I'd die a happy girl." He read out my instagram post holding back an ominous laughter.

"IT WAS JUST A JOKE." I walked back as he approached me until my back hit against the wall.

Where you, a 100% perverted Lee Donghae biased fangirl happen to cross your ways with the said Kpop Idol.

Stay tuned for the updates. I am sorry to delay Lo'Siento's chapters but they'll be up in a few days. I will be working on both of these stories simultaneously and Lo'Siento would end in 10 more chapters or so.

Love you all xoxo ❤❤❤