11.2 •Resurfacing of an Unwanted News pt.2•

Donghae's P.O.V

"Yeah, prepare the shipment in 2 days. Thank you." I hung up. I was in my Ferrari as I head towards my office. I looked out the window as I massaged my temples. My work was as usual doing excellent but my personal life? hell no! These days I feel like Siwon has become distant towards our friendship. It felt like we were just bound to eachother by work and nothing else. Not his fault that our relationship turned out like that. It is me who has damaged this friendship by getting myself involved between him and Y/N. God knows when can we ever be free with eachother. I was badly immersed in my thoughts until I saw something awfully weird.

"WHAT'S THAT CHINESE PUNK DOING THERE?"

It was none other than my precious fugitive, Henry Lau.

"Slow down the car." I ordered the driver on the front seat. He obliged.

There were a lot of paparazzi and a familiar dark brown hair could be spotted among the crowd and Henry. Those paparazzi were busy clicking pictures of that so called person. I was dumbstruck. That's Y/N! I gasped. Why were they even busy with her, I wondered.

"Hmm. Let's go" I ordered my driver to speed up. I called Leeteuk hyung immediately. After several rings, he picked up the call.

"Hyung? I think I have found him." I said, as if I was talking about Voldemort himself. Like, the "you-know-who" thing.

"Ah, Henry? That's a very great surprise." Hyung said, with a satisfied laugh over the phone. "His game ends in a day."

"I already sent my men to track his whereabouts. He'll be caught in no time." I replied back with a victorious smirk.

"Donghae boy, I would have rewarded you for your sincerity like always but today, I am sorry I have to hold back everything." Teukie-hyung said with a mixture of concern and sadness.
"Did you check today's top headlines in SNS?" He asked me.

Just then, the driver coughed like he choked on imaginary food. "Excuse me, sir." He said regaining his calm posture.

Truth be told, I didn't have SNS because I do not like displaying my personal life for everyone to feed on entertainment. Really, it is a waste of time.

"Hyung, I don't have SNS you know. I am really old school and I read newspapers." I replied.

"No wonder you miss all of those scandalous of the news." He said emphasising the last part. "I am really disappointed on you. Tch."

"Hyung, I don't really understand what you are trying to say." I said. What mistake have I done like really? I haven't made a single thing to disappoint my leadernim in my entire life as a member of Super Junior.

"I'll not talk any further. See me at the headquarter after you finish work." With that, he hung up. Really, what is going on?

At my office, whispers filled among my employees as I walked past them to my designated room. They eyed me from distance with ridiculous looks and giggled. I wanted to break things right then. What is wrong with everyone?

-"Ohh no wonder everything was confidential from that day."

-"This is plain ridiculous! Maybe our boss lost his power that is why these whores enrage upon him."

-"Ah, is the girl still alive after all that? I'll kill myself if I was her."

I pretended not to hear any of these, but I am an attentive man so I ended up hearing bits of my workers' conversation. I was in my office all day until it was time to leave. I headed to the Super Junior headquarter to see Teukie Hyung.

I was greeted by Yesung hyung upon entering the place. "Donghae-ah. How's life?" He asked me with a very victorious smirk. I don't know what he has achieved in life to make that kind of facial expression.

I nodded my head in return. Really, I didn't like him. He was really unbiased towards me and showed his dislike towards me every now and then, without verbally admitting that is.

"You're quite famous nowadays, no? Must be great being in the eyes of media." He said as he poured himself a glass of red wine.

I ignored his remarks. I walked out of the scene towards Leeteuk hyung's room. I softly knocked on the door and entered the room as he said "come in".

I made myself comfortable in couch. "Donghae-ah, explain these." Hyung said as he let me look at his phone screen.

WHAT. THE. FISH.

My eyes grew wide in shock. I scrolled down the post to read further of the article. This post was a lie and wrong in so many ways.

"(BREAKING) A WOMEN AT LEE CORPORATIONS CAUGHT RAMPAGING AT THE ENTRANCE OF THE BUILDING, CURSING THE CEO AND THE GUARDS THREATENING TO BURN THE CEO'S CLOTHES."

I read further of the article. The pictures below were of Y/N cursing at the guards and trying to fight them.

"An Insider has revealed that this women was one of Lee Donghae's call-girls who went crazy over the fact that she was not paid enough by the CEO himself for her services. This incident took place from a month ago.We are still waiting for official statements regarding this matter from both the parties."

Now this explains all those weird remarks by the people around me and those paparazzi surrounding Y/N. The media really knows how to trigger me when I can shut down their careers in 2 seconds. How dare they make up such a ridiculous story with a small commotion from a month ago? I thought my men ensured that no word out of the Lee Corporations about this matter came out? Damn!

I shut my eyes in frustration trying to calm myself.

Just then Leeteuk hyung coughed to catch my attention. "So? What is all of this?" He asked me with a suspicious look.

"Hyung.." I said, not being able to form words in their correct orientation. "I can explain.. these are not true. The media made up a whole new story of something that happened a month ago with this girl I had a one night affair with. She made a commotion out of the fact that I left her money the next morning when in reality she was not a whore. I offended her that's why she was here for a payback."

"And who is this girl?" Leeteuk hyung asked me. "Do you personally know her?"

Just as I was about to answer, Heechul hyung suddenly entered the scene with silence. I would have obviously denied Y/N's existence in my life.

"Kim Y/N, age 26, an accountant from Moon Finances. She is Lee Donghae's first love from 15 years ago."

The room embraced a very awkward silence for a while

The room embraced a very awkward silence for a while. I looked up to gasp in horror at Heechul hyung's professional stalking skills. No wonder he was the leader of the investigation team in Super Junior. He could basically read what was on a person's mind.

"Yah! Hyung! What nonsense is that?" I whined like a child. I stared at him in disbelieve. This was so embarrassing I swear, especially if he reveals that directly to Leadernim.

Teukie hyung facepalmed. "Donghae-ah, really is that how you treat the girl you love?"

"Wanna go for a drink, hyungs?" I eyed both Heechul and Leeteuk hyung. They nodded their heads. "I have a lot to tell you, brothers."

A/N: Sorry for the long crappy ass chapter. Stay tuned for the next update!