37 •One of them Must Die•

Kim Y/N's P.O.V

"I have liked you for years."
"I missed you, Y/N."

With that, he shut me up with a kiss. I smiled at the warm embrace. Cold blizzard hit me as soon as the same person now drifted apart leaving me in the dark abyss. I was crying, my fingers entangled in my messy hair trying to stop these terrible series of illusions.

"Fishy, don't leave me. Please." I begged at the darkness which consumed me up for eternity.

Just then I woke up. I took in my surroundings as my vision cleared. Where am I?
I touched my wet cheeks and rubbed the tears away from my face. What a sad dream.

I guess I really missed him.

I realized I was tied to a chair. The dimly lit room where I was in looked like an old garage.

'Sir, she has woken up!" I heard a man speak. The one whom he addressed walked towards me with ominous steps. I could not see his face properly for it was really dark and parts of his face only illuminated in the golden light.

"Now, now Kim Y/N." He chuckled darkly. "Lets sit for some interrogation."

What Lee Donghae said the day we watched movies back in Mokpo! Are they the villains of SM?

I ignored him as I looked down at my feet. He grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled it hard to make me face him. I winced in pain and bit my lips, holding back a moan. "The last thing you'd want to to do is not cooperate."

"Fuck you." I cursed under my breath.

"Cute." He laughed out hysterically. "Give it up, women! Spill everything before its too late."

I ignored him again. This time he whipped my back several times. Whipped me till I bled really bad.

"Stupid bitch! I told you do not try to outsmart us!" He whipped me like it was the most satisfying thing ever, to see me in pain while I tried to hold back my tears. I guess this is the end.

"What the fuck does that son of a bitch Lee Donghae even thinking nowadays? Fucking Bastard thinks he can cheat us by hiding the connections to Henry." He pulled my hair to meet his gaze as he literally spat on my face while talking. "I have never seen Lee Donghae act this unprofessional and even that for a WOMEN! Who the fuck are you to him?"

I shivered as the damp atmosphere hit my nerves. I coughed but couldn't answer him.

"He'd be taught a lesson if he comes here."

I chuckled darkly. "He won't come." True, he had no reason to but a little part of me selfishly wanted him to come. I mean why would he turn against SM-

Just then, I heard the door creak open. I bore my eyes onto the awfully familiar silhouette. Lee Donghae walked towards us with confident steps swinging his gun out of his pocket. Tonight, I would see that dark side of his which was out of the public eye.

"That's enough." Donghae said sternly as he looked at me emotionless. I teared up at his presence. He did come despite the danger.

"We have a lot to settle, Lee Donghae." the sadistic man chuckled. "AND a lot to answer."

"Kang Joon, Leave it! Let her go!" Donghae pointed his gun to the said sadist.

"Why? Why would you play dirty with us for such a lowlife?"

Donghae's jaw hardened as he set his gaze to the ceiling. My heart beat faster with anticipation. What's gonna happen tonight was really uncertain.

"Exactly. Because she has nothing to do with what we are after." He said like a matter of fact.

"Don't you fucking lie, you bastard, imma just blow up your head!" That so-called man Kang Joon now pointed his gun at Donghae. "Are you for real, man? Doing this for a fucking women?"

"You're wrong." Donghae smirked. "I have nothing to do with her."

Ofcourse. We have nothing to do with eachother.

I closed my eyes as I felt their fingers tense as they held the gun. Tears spilled from my eyes as I shook terribly, frightened that he might shoot Lee Donghae.

"Please. Don't die on me. Lee Donghae."

"I need you. Protect me. Please."

I prayed mentally, calling God desperately. I wish time stopped for eternity at this stage. I wish Kang Joon would kill me instead. I hated myself for being this helpless.

BAM!

They pulled the trigger.

One of them must die.

I closed my eyes trying my best to ignore the reality.

One of them must die.

I have never felt time could go any slower.

One of them must die.

I could feel someone drop lifeless to the floor. I could feel the metallic taste of my blood in my lips. My back was drenched with someone else's blood, all so fresh like the birth of dear winter that day. I felt like my heart was ripped out of my chest. I need not look back once to confirm who collapsed.

Donghae coughed out blood as he clutched his chest. "I'm sorry." he whispered as he clung to the last ends of his life.

It was all over.

He left like the rain.

A/N: Thats it for today! Goodnight. ❤