11.1 •Resurfacing of an Unwanted News•

Y/N's P.O.V

So, it has been like a month since that incident when I met Siwon. Honestly, now that I think about it I have overdone things. I could have just ignored Lee Donghae instead of planning out revenge where I actually embarrassed myself. Truly, people who are powerful always have their ways. On top of that, I hated Siwon but I guess I was too caught up in the moment that day. PLUS I REALLY DIDN'T WANT TO SEE HIS FACE. FUCKING EYESORE. I MUST HAVE BEEN CRAZY SHEDDING TEARS FOR CHOI FUCKING SIWON.

Mental note to self: Never involve yourself with bad people. They are dangerous.

I stretched my arms as I got off the bed ready for another hell of a day. I lived alone, yes and my apartment was quite expensive to rent but my job paid well so I could afford all of that in Seoul.

"Ah I am out of groceries." I cried in annoyance. "Gotta make a run for that after my shift ends."

I dressed myself in a formal pencil skirt and a white shirt followed by blazer and tie. Something felt strange at my workplace today.
I felt like people were giving me weird stares all the way to my designated room where I worked. I decided to ignore all of it. I had to work 8 hours a day and had one day off which was on Sunday. I was the workaholic type which was the reason I was paid the most among all the other employees. On top of that, I was given the hardest of the tasks but I could endure all of it.

My work ended as usual with me handling tons of paper work but they ended up on time like always. It was 5 pm by the time I was dismissed from my work. I hit the nearby grocery store from my office and kept on buying foodstuff that I needed. Upon entering the grocery store, the cashier looked like he crashed from the space to earth as he had a look of disbelieve written on his face. So were the customers. I fixed my spectacles on the bridge of my nose dismissing all of those stares. Really what is going on?

"Uh, where is the rice?" I asked myself as I looked around the shelves. I didn't really pay attention to where I was heading until I bumped into someone who was a lot taller than me and clad in all black attire.

Black hoodie, skin tight jeans and a mask covering his face.

"Sorry." I said politely as I excused myself from the person. He turned back and walked up to me.

"Is it you, Y/N?" he asked me almost whispering. Really, he was damn creepy.

I looked back at the person to see him slightly removing his mask. He smiled at me with those heart-shaped nostrils.

HAH MOCHI? HOW IS HE HERE? I gasped as I realized who the person actually was. It was Henry Lau, my college bestfriend from 5 years ago. We never really had contacted eachother after graduation since we both became very busy with our lives. Seeing him here made me feel happy as I jumped into his arms hugging him tightly.

"YAH MOCHI HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN?" I yelled as I burst into emotions.

"LET GO I AM GOING TO DIE Y/N!" Henry screeched as I let him go smacking his head and laughing.

We finished our grocery shopping and decided to stop at a nearby cafe. We chatted and asked eachother how we have been these days and talked about the latest gossips of the world. Just then, he brought out an unexpected topic that was way out of the world for him to ask me.

"Y/N-ah did you check today's SNS news?" he asked me as he showed me his phone screen. "This weibo post is quite weird." He looked at me with a suspicious look.

Okay, even Henry too? What's wrong with people today?

I read the headlines of the post. Call me old school or whatever, I did not have any kind of social media so I missed out the most scandalous of the news which did not appear in the newspapers.

WHAT. THE. FISH. (A/N: get the pun XD)

Those weird looks by people at my workplace and at the grocery store made sense now. The post read-

"(BREAKING) A WOMEN AT LEE CORPORATIONS CAUGHT RAMPAGING AT THE ENTRANCE OF THE BUILDING, CURSING THE CEO AND THE GUARDS THREATENING TO BURN THE CEO'S CLOTHES."

I couldn't believe what I read. How come a news from a month ago resurfaced? What is wrong with these netizens?

I read further of the article. The pictures below were of me cursing at the guards and trying to fight them.

"An Insider has revealed that this women was one of Lee Donghae's call-girls who went crazy over the fact that she was not paid enough by the CEO himself for her services. This incident took place from a month ago.We are still waiting for official statements regarding this matter from both the parties."

I pulled my hair in frustration. Now, this explains all those unwanted stares given by the people around me. This fucking media really knew how to twist words. I enraged there over the fact that Lee Donghae FUCKING TREATED ME LIKE A CALL GIRL WHEN I REALLY WAS NOT ONE AND NOW THE MEDIA SPREAD NEWS LIKE I WAS THIRSTY FOR MONEY LIKE WHAT??? I am so fucking done with everyone. Since when did my life even take a turnover like that? Damn you Lee Donghae! Damn my life!

Henry shifted his gaze outside of the cafe signalling me for something. I looked outside to see several camera men all ready with their cameras to approach me once I get out. I wanted to die right then.

Henry took my hand and covered me with his jacket. "Y/N, lets go to my place. I have lots to tell you about Lee Donghae and his background."

"How do you know him personally?" I asked him with a weak voice. I was really hurt at the moment and I didn't even know what to do anymore. I was lost.

Henry leaned forward and whispered into my ears so that I was the only one who heard him.

"Because I am an ex-Super Junior member."

A/N: I miss Henry already. He was like a family to the whole SMTown and us. Hope to hear from him soon and I am sure this music genius will go really far and shine the brightest. ❤😭
Hope you liked the update. Thanks for reading! ❤