Note

Evil Forces- Walden

Characters:

Gertrude Walden

Eric Kemper

Commander Rautha

Commander Vinse "Vin" Becker

Caligula Walden

Code 1#

Daniel Robert Kemper

Rosa Berndt

Brunhilde Gerat

Plot:

It starts the couple Mr. Techno and Stella are been discovered as a scientist but they want something more, now that they wanted to be powerful after they finally become success to their experiment project called Fertility experiment and want to destroy every good people in the city. Walden is one of the most powerful in evil forces.

Their youngest daughter Gertrude Walden was been assigned to be a troop leader and task to eliminate and experiment in every people in the city to make themselves powerful, as she discovers herself that she has supernatural ability to her own body and it remains that she questioned it herself. Until she discovered Stella experimented herself and that is the result why she becoming stronger from her supernatural ability.

But Gertrude has to do her firstly task to do her first mission, to hostages one of the IT students, and pretends to be the repeater student that she stole to the identity named Sandy Morghan. Then she discovers what is good and evil, also what Evil Forces was about and when she developed her feelings to Eric, she decides to protect him against to her family.

Can she do her priority as being a troop leader? Or she will do and fight what is right??

Note from Author:

This contains some violent theme and there will be a maturity on this story you will see, and please i don't really recommend very young readers to read this book, but teens like 17 above, probably i can recommend to read this.

This was the first story line i ever made, the books that i made are in right arrangement, posted it in the end of chapter.

The language contains German and English that you seen, since Stella Barth is pure German but Mr. Techno speaks English, so yeah...but from Stella's side and the rest speaks German.

Anyway enjoy reading this book.