Day 1 : In class

After the whole ordeal with Adrien and Mika, I learned that they were dating and I thought they were a beautiful couple! I found it really cute that Mika used to be bullied by others and that Adrien stood up for her. I kind of felt bad for Mika but, happy now! She seemed pretty happy, but for some reason, everyone who was in Adrien's path called him...Alpha? As in the wolf leader of a pack? I'll ask him later! Soon, I saw another girl approaching me... Maybe she wants to talk?
"Heyo! Mix Midnight, nice to meet you!" She exclaimed over dramatically. She probably didn't know I was mute so...
"So... I heard your the new kid! The one's that mute...? Amirite?!" She winked at me and put two of her hands in the air and pointed at me.
I replyed with a small nod, and smile.
"Haha! Anyway, I was supposed to give you a tour of the school.. ya know? So... lets go!" She flipped her long black hair over her shoulder and started off in a dierction. While she was introducing me to the library, I tripped over a book that was scattered on the ground... Bracing myself for the impact, I found that there was no stinging anywhere.. I felt as good as I did before wait no, better! I looked up to see my saviour to see the same red eyes and raven black hair radiating worry.
"...."
"You should really be careful there y/n." He smirked while I blushed, my face feeling like it was on fire!
"Anyway, I have to have a word with mix over there okay? Stay put. And try not to die or trip over anything in the process!" He winked at me, increasing my blush. Who knew he could be so cute...WAIT. WHAT AM I SAYING! I can't like him... I already have a boyfriend that is depending on me... maybe it's just because I'm embarrassed.

             ----------------------------------
Adrien's POV:
"Hello, Mix Midnight.."
"What do you want.. Alpha?"
"Stay away from my mate... Demon."