Day 2: A new day a new trouble

Y/n's Pov:
Yesterday was very eventful. Adrien was rushed to the hospital and is recovering from his "attack". I went home to find out that my boyfriend wasn't there and told me he was working at a new job. I don't know how much more information I could take!
"Hey y/nnnn!" Mix called out to me.
            ----------------------------------
Mix's Pov:
Yesterday I teleported away after paralyzing Adrien. That retard didn't even stand a chance. It's a good thing my wounds were healed... I hope nothing happened to y/n and Mika... Speak of the devil and she shall appear she's rushing straight at me!

Y/n's Pov:
I was surprised to see Mix here! I thought she went missing?... Maybe she just bailed out on our hangout day. (*^*') Anyway, Mika was running towards us when, something..... quite odd happened. Just when I thought that my brain couldn't take anymore information, she had wolf ears and a tail! For a moment there I forgot everyone was standing there as she knocked right into me.
"Y/NNNN! ADRIEN IS OUT OF THE HOSPITAL AND HE TOLD ME THAT YOUR HIS-" Mika stopped short as she noticed me staring at her ears and tail. She blushed redder than blood and said;
"Umhmmm... did I forget to mention Adrien and I are .....werewolves.....? Haha..." my eyes widened to the size of saucers. Oh god? Werewolves I thought. For quite some time I just stood there. Until I began to scratch Mika behind her ears to see her reaction. Her face turned even redder and she began to lean into my touch until, Adrien waltzed over towards us and exposed his ears and tails. Mika immediatly got up off the ground and my hand moved from her ear.
"A-Alpha!" She whimpered.
For a moment there I thought that she was cowering and I saw what I thought was a small glare coming from Adrien before he turned to me.
"So.. I'm guessing Mika spilled the beans?" He chuckled. I looked up at his eyes before petting his tail.
"U-UHHH..." His face turned so red that I thought he was going to explode!  I then looked around, my eyes searching for Mix. When I didn't find her I turned back to  Adrien who was laying at my feet still red from my hand petting his tail.
        ----------------------------------------
Adrien's Pov:
OMG THEY TOUCHED MY TAIL. MY MATE TOUCHED MY TAIL! I was internally screaming and dancing inside. Before I heard a small gasp of air... and then another. I looked up from my mate's feet... they were giggling.. or atleast trying to. Small tears drained down their face while they clutched their stomach. I blushed even harder making her breath harder and faster. Why are they so cute? I just want to keep them safe... loved... and happy. They are mine. No one will change that... and if they interfere... death will be a blessing to them.