Day 3: Mika...

Y/n's Pov:
I gasped. The first thing that came to my mind was, Adrien. I looked around to see if he could help me carry Mika. But, he was no where to be seen. Tears started flowing down my face as people around me screamed.
FLASHBACK:
Mika gasped as blood fliwed through her mouth. Stabbed. That's what happened. She cried out,
"Y/n!"
Mika gasped again and tried to breathe air into her lungs it was unsuccesful and caused her to cough up blood. Her salty tears mixed with her blood as she cried over and over foe someone to help.
CURRENT TIME:
"Y/N! WHAT HAPPENED?!" Adrien appeared and said. Your eyes had tears in them as you pointed at Mika's lifeless body. You were too late to save her.
"Oh moon goddess.." He whispered in a trance. You began to weep and cry, your tears spilling onto Adrien's shirt as you hugged him tight.
---------------------------------------------------------
A few hours later:
You still couldn't get over the fact that Mika was dead. Adrien was of course, there to comfort you but your tears wouldn't stop flowing. You wished dearly to be the one who goy stabbed instead of Mika but, you knew that fate wasn't kind and doesn't give receipts. There was no use crying you concluded. You suddenly felt the bed you were laying on shift and, arms wrap around your body. Then Adrien's head snuggled into the crook of your neck.
"....Hey baby..." He whispered towards me. He got silence in response.
"...I know how much she means to you... but would she want you to keep on crying over her like this?..." He whimpered at me. I signed back, Your right... but she was trying to tell me something important and now I will never know...
"It's not your fault..." He saif obto my neck. I know but, I can't help but feel guilty and wish it was me- but before I could finish, Adrien had turned me over, and captured my lips with his.
"Don't you dare say that." He said, his tone one of sadness, worry, and anger. I cried in response. He held me close to his chest and I snuggled farther towards him.
================================
Adrien's Pov:
Yes! My wolf howled in hapiness.
Our mate is snuggling us! He howled. I was so happy that I didn't realize I was smiling till my mate pointed it out. They gave me a questioning look in which read, why are you smiling like an idiot? I smiled further and said,
"I'm just happy to be here with you.."
She blushed their cute face reddening to the point I thought she was going to explode.
"Hey... how about we watch a movie?... To brighten up the mood?" I asked awkwardly. But, I noticed that her face lighten up a bit as she nodded her head. We made our way to the living room in our newly shared apartment and began to snuggle with pillows and blankets. I wish this moment would never end... so maybe killing Mika wasn't a mistake...