Day 14: Hide and seek

Y/n's Pov:
As soon as I heard the howl, I knee the chase was on. I knew that Adrien was persistent and would stop at  nothing to catch me.
We have to run to civilization... if we go to another pack, we could be considered a rogue or ....dead.
Anarche said to me while we were running. Before I knew it, I heard noises, like a running wolf, behind me. I quickly ducked into a cave and hid inside, a large, hollow rock. But before I did, I rolled in the mud, coating my (f/c) in thick coats of dirt, to gide my scent.
"Awhh! My little mate thinks she can get rid of me!" I heard Adrien shout.
"You must think I'm crazy right?!" He continued on,
"But don't worry... I would never hurt you... but as for those in my waay..." I heard him pause before a warm breath on my ear a wave of dread washing over me,
"They don't matter. All who touches you, except for me should cease to exist." Then he said,
"Shift now." And I did as I was told. Then I felt him lift my body up, a blanket covering me before he said,
"Bad, bad, bad, Y/n. Didn't I tell you to behave?"
I whimpered out in sadness before saying,
"Why? Why did you have to kill them?! They did nothing to you!"
"Because, only I'm allowed to be close to you. Your mine. And don't forget it." That was when I passed out.
Looks like he won.....

_______________________________________

DAY 15

When I finally woke up, it was the next day, I was chained by my ankle to the wall. I also found that I had been changed into a short nightdress that was (favorite color). I yelped as I noticed that Adrien had his arms around me.
"Good morning mate!"
Was all of that a dream?