Day 2: A date and confession?

Y/n's Pov:
"So y/n... I was wondering what you... wanted to do?" Adrien asked, his face blushing a cute scarlet red. Wait.. why amI thinking this? I blushed and looked away before, his hand grabbed my chin and pulled me back towards his face... My eyes met with him and for a moment there, I thought I saw something like... pure hapiness and love in his eyes. But, it was gone faster than it appeared.
"You don't have to be embarrssed." He purred at me. I gulped and my blush became more intense. Why is this happening to me? He chuckled slowly as if reading my mind. He released my jaw and instead, stole my hand, brought to his lips and kissed it like a gentleman. I blushed so hard that I thought my nose would bleed. Then he held my hand and took me kff towards somewhere. I tapped his shoulder, gesturing about where we were going.
"Ah ah ah!" He said,
"It's a surprise!" He finished with a wink. I blushed furiously and pouted. And did I mention I may havr ignored him for the rest of the ride? That was until he said,
"OK! OK! You can have a hint!" He huffed. I turned back to him and smiled largely! He was finally going to give me a hint! After a lot of begging!
"Ok... well the place we are going has, lots of games and... well I guess game geeks?" ( *-* where I belongg) He said unconfidentaly. I smiled, we were going to the arcade! He looked at my expression and frowned.
"That hint gave it away didn't it?!" He exclaimed dramatically, putting both hands on his heart. I smirked at him giving away that I knew where we were going.
-----Time skip to arcade by Adrien-----
Adrien's Pov:
They were just to perfect. I thought while watching my mate play a game of pinball. I know what to do know. I will... confess to them... and ask them to be my girlfriend! My brain fought with me. In the end, I decided to ask them to be my girlfriend. I was getting way too excited over this that, when she walked away to talk to someone, I didn't notice right away.
"Huh? Y/-" I stopped midway when I noticed them talking to... another boy. I observed him. He had choclate brown hair and forest green eyes. I immediatly growled. His scent was on them. She was mine. She apparently sensed my presence behind her as, she introduced the boy as her old ex. I snarled again and she looked up at me again before the boy's eyes widened.he sniffed my scent and then said to y/n,
"Y/n you never told me you had a mate."