Day 4: SATURDAYY

Y/n's pov:
I was still mourning over Mika but, I knew that I should still be happy for my boyfriend/ claimed mate? Adrien. Today, he was going to introduce me to his pack, and I thought today was a good day for me to introduce my skill of using runes. (RUNES ARE MAGICAL MARKINGS/ SYMBOLS) Anyway, as a child I have been able to create runes and control them. But, I need a paint brush and water on me to do it. Otherwise, it basically doesn't work. I can use my finger but, it isn't as precise. Anyway, I was really nervous about meeting Adrien's pack.. after all I am now considered their, Luna?
"Hey Babe? Reeeady to go?" He yelled from outside to me. I ran outside and smiled, with a thumbs up, which signaled I was a-ok!
"Ok then! Off to my pack, Phantom Forest pack!" He exclaimed excitedly. I jumped up and down before settling into the car. I'm still a bit shaky from all of the events happening now but.. atleast I have Adrien. I'm pretty sure that he is my anchor to the ground. While we were riding in the car, "Mine", by Bazzi came on. (Song at the top) Adrien immediatly turned it up and began to sing, to me.
Your so freaking precious
When you, smile.. He began but before he could continue on, I grasped his hand making him blush redder than blood. After his little session, we arrived at the pack house and he introduced me as his Luna. Nothing  could've compared to this! I felt nervous and excited but, the best part was when, Adrien bridal style and kissed me. I would never be able to express the desire to hug him and kiss him in that moment. Itvwas just all to real. Then I met his beta, Annid. His mate was, Yui ans I found out that she was pregnant with their first child!
---------------------------------------------------------
After all the excitement calmed down:
Later that evening, I went to a wolf pack meeting. It was very interesting to see all of the other Alphas' and Lunas'. Adrien was still overly protective and wouldn't let me leave his side but, overall today was good!
        As me and Adrien left the packhouse, I decided to tell Adrien about my rune talent...
Adrien! I signed
"Hmmm?" He hummed in response.
If I told you I was magic, would you believe me? I asked him.
"Of course, you obviously put me inder aome spell for you!" He winked at me.
I can wield runes. I answered bluntly. He stared at me for a good while before replying,
"Awesome talent, babe!" I smiled at him. Then he said,
"Can I ask you a life changing question?" I nodded my head.
"If you could, would you like to be a werewolf?"