Day 1: Dissapearence

Mix's Pov:
I was dying that's for sure. I never thought it would come to this... Adrien stabbing me over something so simple.. so Stupid. I couldn't protect y/n... so now it's up to Mika. He will not stop until he's finished... if only I wasn't silver intolerent.
"W-why!?" I spat angrily. Blood sprayed every as I talked. I knew that I needed to see my mom in the underworld... and fast. So I did what I thought was right.
...
I stabbed him with a phantom. It won't kill him, just immobilize him. I teleported away from the scene, escaping him and all of his crazy fantasies... I hope Mika and y/n stay safe... I'm sorry I couldn't protect you guys..
                   ------------------------
Adrien's Pov:
"Ugh! Y/n! Mika! Help!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. I will kill that brat as soon as I see her again. Mix.. be prepared to Die.

---------------------------------------------------------
Y

/n's Pov:
I heard someone yelling, which could only be Adrien. I gestured to Mika that he was calling for help and we ran towards the sound of his voice, only to see him on the ground, not moving.
"I'm paralyzed! I need a doctor now!" He barked at Mika. I went to reach for his hand, trying to calm him down but, Mika slapped it away.
"GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF OF HIM YOU-"
Before she could continue, her nose twitched and she started smelling the air? (XD)
"O-oh...I'm sorry y/n... I didn't mean too..." Mika then started bawling. I put my hand on her shoulder and hugged her then, pointed to Adrien who was struggling to move.
"Your right! Let's get him to the hospital!!" She exclaimed worriedly.

---------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry this is so short xD. Most of my chapters are... which is to be understood since this is my first book.  \_(*3*)_/! Thank you for reading! I will Try to update everyday! Please ignore grammar mistakes ;-;.