Day 3: The killings begin

Adrien's Pov:
Killing that ex... Didn't satisfy me. There were still so many people out there who could touch my mate... Key word my. I think I'll kill... Mika next. Can't have my dear y/n being jealous of Mika's old title as my girlfriend.... Plus the feeling of the warm liquid we call blood on my hands, hepls me keep my rank as alpha... There is a reason I'm alpha. That old alpha... Heron.. I believe his name was... didn't stand a chance. A weak alpha like him never deserved the title. I can't wait to kill Mika now.. just the thought of her terror makes me shudder in excitement. Y/n will need me and me only. MINE.
---------------------------------------------------------
Y/n's Pov:
"HEY Y/N!" Mika called me over. I smiled at her only to see that she was frowning and had small tears in her eyes. I gestured to her, what's wrong?
"It's Adrien...! You have to-" She stopped short when, a shadow leeked over my shoulders, signifying it was Adrien.
"They should what?" He seethed.
"U-uh... Al-alpha!" Mika squeeked.
"Mika... Get away from the Luna, now." Adrien growled.
"Y/n please! Please listen! You are-" but before poor Mika could finish, blood seeped out of her mouth...

---------------------------------------------------------
A/n:
I'm sorry I haven't updated everyday like usual ;-;. I've been pretty busy with friends and school! I'll try to update everyday! ^u^