Day 15: attempt failed

Adrien's Pov:
I watched as my small mate struggled in her sleep.
You idiot! Why didn't you chain her down?! My wolf growled at me, obviously angry.. like usual. Soon, I saw her beautiful (e/c) eyes open as she looked at me in confusion.
"Good morning." I greeted her, smirking. That's when last nights kicked into effect and she looked at me in fear.
"W-why did you kill them?!" She whimpered out at me.
"Because my little mate, they were in the way." I grinned manically at her as I started to close the distance between us. But before I could link my lips with hers, she kicked me where the sun doesn't shine.
(An: BWAHAHAHH THAT'S WHAT YOU GET ADRIEN)
I groaned in pain as she scrambled to her feet.

---------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's Pov:
After I kicked him, I moved quickly, trying to run away from him.
"HELP!" I screamed out before I felt a pair of arms around my waist. Adrien then lifted up my small frame as he threw me on the bed.
"You...." He growled out before slamming his lips on mine.
"Hmph!" I tried screaming but nothing would work. Soon, we parted as he looked at me, lovingly and angrily.
"If I find that you tried to escape from this room or, if you involve anyone else with this.. I will chain you down and end their lives." And with that, he called for a servant and walked out.
_______________________________________

???'s Pov:
I walked up to the Luna's room, as I was called to care for her. I quickly walked into the room, my cherry red pigtails bouncing.
"Hello Luna Y/n. My name is Nettie Highspire. I am to be your maid, and your partner in escape.

_______________________________________

Adrien's Pov:
I let Nettie in the room with Y/n... Of course she was the only one that was emotionless enough to serve my mate. I don't want Y/n's servant to fall for her... but the idea of Nettie around my  mate.. upset me...