Day 1: After class

Ugh! Who knew school was this exhaustingggg. I thought that school would be pretty easy considering my intelligence levels. And to think that the teachers went eas- my thought were interrupted as someone started shouting;
"HEY Y/N WAIT UP!! IT'S MIKA I WAN-" Before Mika could continue her sentence and crash into me, Adrien and Mix appeared in front of me and caught Mika.
"Mika! You should be more careful!" Adrien Scolded.
"Yea I agree with the retard as well." Mix chuckled. I smiled as I saw a tick mark appear on Adrien's forehead.
I opened my mouth with  my teeth fully on display as short breaths came out of my mouth, sort of like giggling. I closed my eyes as small tears formed at the corners and held my stomach. It was hilarious after all. Soon, Mika joined in, along with Mix and Adrien.
           ---------------------------------------
Adrien's Pov:
My expression softened as I saw her laughing. Or atleast her form of laughing. (LoL Im trash XD this is my first book after all tho) I wanted to hug her then and there but instead I recommened something else.
"Soooo.... do any of you wanna go to the mall?" I asked awkwardly.
"Umm yea sure!" Mika replied batting her eyelashes at me. I grimaced in digust and turned away looking for my mate's approval. She nodded and I  didn't give Mix a chance to answer. She deserves it after messing with my mate.
              ----------------------------------
Mix's Pov:
"Hey Adrien. Can we talk?" I whispered in his direction. He turned back and glared at me then said;
"What do you want to talk about, Mix?" He spat harshly. I replied with,
"It's about your attitude and your Mate." I growled out. There was no way that I would let him take y/n... they don't even that Adrien is their mate!
"You need to tell them that you are their mate, a-" He cut me off with a glare and said;
"Shut up. My affairs aren't your business. I don't care if your mother rules the underworld or that your a demon. SHUT UP."  He shouted, causing Mika and y/n to look back at him, with questioning looks. He morphed his face into one of fake hapiness and confusion as they looked back. Then, Mika continued on with her conversation with y/n and walked on.
"Adrien tell her that your a were-"
He cut me off (Again wow rood boii '-') and slammed my back against a wall. That was it! I'm done. (TRIGGERED oki im done now) I teleported behind him and was about to punch him when... something that was shiny and made of silver pierced my side.....