Day 13: A Familiar Demon

Y/n's Pov:
As me and Amelia were shopping, I happened to come across a 'hot subject.' I started to insist that we go in because, this store was my all-time favorite. As me and Amelia began to enter the store, a black haired female bumped into me.
"Hey! Watch were your going! This is the Luna of the strongest pa-" but before Amelia could continue on, the girl turned around....

"Mix!!" I shouted in happiness, pouncing on her.

"Y/n... you can talk?!" She exclaimed.

"Yea! Pretty amazing right? The moon goddess gifted me speach!"

"Wait.. .are you a werewolf?"

"...."
She growled loudly.
"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"... Did Adrien ask for your persmission before turning you?..."
I stayed silent. But before we could continue on our conversation, an elder woman appeared behind Mix.

"Dear, It's time to go home now."

"Mom.... Meet Y/n... Adrien's mate."
I started to observe the woman. She had long white hair strung up in a bun, with one red eye and one black. Long red horns, with black at the tips, protruded from her head and her lips were painted a dark red.
The lady looked at me in pity before saying,
"Then bring her with us."

"Excuse you but, I'm under strict orders to protect the luna so, you will not take her anywhere!" Amelia shouted before grabbing my arms and pulling me away from the lady.

"I'm afraid that this woman is in danger already."

"What do you mean?!"

"Adrien...." The lady mumbled, and it was to faint for me to hear. But before anything could continue on, a loud growl was heard as muscular arms wrapped around my frame. Before I fainted.

================================

When I awoke up from my slumber, Adrien was right next to me.. and a foul stench filled my nose.

As I looked at the ground... red was littered everywhere and when I looked back at Adrien, I saw he was covered in it....

================================
I woke up, for real this time in a sweat, to find myself caged in Adrien's arms... but Amelia, Mix, and the lady were nowhere to be found. Now that I think about it... this place was unfamiliar. Everything in the room was either black or red. I must've startled Adrien because, he awoke with a start and looked around.

"Good morning, (nickname)."

"M-morning... where am we?"

"Mmmm.... We are in an extra room in the pack house. You needed to lay down, and this room was the closest."

"Ah.. Ok!" I said before snuggling into his chest.

"Comfortable?" Adrien purred. (Wth mann? Your a werewolf not a neko.)
I nodded my head, blushing as he chuckled.

"W-where is Amelia and Mix?" He growled a bit before replying,

"When I carried you out of the mall, they left in a hurry.... but I've heard that..."

"W-what's wrong?"

"Amelia ran out of the mall.. and was hit by a car.."
The world seemed to go in slow motion as another friend died. I began to sob, clutching onto Adrien.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Adrien's Pov:
Haha! I'm sorry my beautiful mate but.. lying to you is just so precious! It's a good thing that they will never find out That I killed her.
Sorry Amelia.. but no one can be near what's mine.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
A/n!
Yeah yeah, I know how annoying these things are but oh well. Anyway, I just wanted to thank you all for over 1.5k views! \(>-<)/
Anyway, I wanted to update lol... This chapter is pretty.. long..  I guess? *^* anyway... see ya!
~Hollow