Day 16: You only need me

Y/n's Pov:

As I lay down next to Adrien, I felt his warmth radiate to me. I wanted to struggle desperately. To escape from his grasp.

Soon Y/N!  Anarche spoke to me. I soon drifted to sleep...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When my body betrayed my sleep sense, it was at 6:33 AM. I looked over to see Adrien, still asleep and cradling my body. But, when I looked at the doorway, I caught a glimpse of a certain maid's eyes. I slowly moved out of Adrien's arms, careful not to wake him up. As I made my way to the bathroom, I slipped in and closed the door. Of course I locked it, and when I was in the middle of using the toilet, Adrien banged on the door.

"MATE?! ARE YOU IN HERE? WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP?" I quickly finished using the bathroom before opening up the door a bit. Adrien looked livid. His hair was sleep mussed and his eyes had bags of purple underneath them. when he saw me though, the light in his face returned, and he didn't look as tired. 

He quickly walked over and pried the door from my grasp. I gasped as he picked me up, bridal style, and carried me back to bed.

"Mate. Next time, wake me up or you'll be punished...ok?" Adrien said in a dark voice. I nodded my head swiftly before, Adrien pulled me close to him.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When I finally awoke, it was 9:27 AM. I watched as Adrien stared at me.... WAIT, STARED AT ME?! 

"AHHHH!" I screamed before awaking him from his odd trance. 

"What is it?" He said, alarmed.

"Y-You scared me!" I yelped, trying to distance myself from him. He sent me a smirk before crawling over to me and picking me up bridal style. He walked down the halls of the pack house with me in his arms. It was then that I noticed that there were no other werewolves in the house.

"A-Adrien? W-Why are there no other werewolves in the h-house?" I stuttered. As soon as I said that, he looked livid. 

"You don't need to know that. You don't need anyone else other than me.. Got it?" He growled viciously.  I nodded in submission. He then resumed walking before he leaned down and planted a swift kiss on my (skin color) forehead. 

"I'm going to cook breakfast. For now you can watch the movie I set up." He winked at me before setting me on the couch. He then put in (Favorite Movie). I sat obediently while he walked away that is, before I caught the eyes of a certain red- haired maid named, Nettie.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Wrote this on computer/ laptop! YEYEYEY I updated ;) May not update so often next week or so though because, I have to go to practice for a sport ;O; I really don't want to but oh well...