Ending 1: Runes

Y/n's Pov:
As I woke up from a loud noise, I noticed Adrien, Mix, and Nettie in front of me, and the scene did not look pretty. 

In front of me, Mix and Nettie seemed to be fighting a werewolf while Adrien watched. He then seemed to notice that I was awake. Terrified, I turned to Anarche.

Anarche what should I do?! 

Let me take control.

So, I let Anarche do her thing.

=================================================================================

Anarche's Pov: 

As I felt Y/n giving control to me, I knew what I needed to do. This wolf was no longer my mate. I had given up on him after he chased me through the woods, taunting me, trying to guilt me into being his. It was then that I knew, Adrien and his wolf Axel, were madly in love with me and Y/n and would do anything to keep us in their grasp.

"Stop." I growled out. Adrien seemed surprised that I was now in control. I immediately began speaking as he paused.

"I, Anarche, Wolf of the human Y/n, Luna of  the Entropy pack, reject you, Alpha Axel/Adrien of the Entropy pack." 

As soon as I said those words time seemed to stop as Adrien cried out in pain and anger. I no longer felt the bond between us, which should have never existed. Adrien then began to rise of his knees, and he looked livid.

"STUPID, STUPID MATE! YOU BELONG TO ME AND ONLY ME!" He shouted before moving towards me. As he was an alpha, I felt the need to cower before, Y/n stood up and took control.

===============================================================================

Y/n's Pov:

I began to take control, feeling a large bubbling feeling inside me. I immediately began picturing runes before I found the one I needed.

Rune of Banishment;

Given to those who are to pay for their wrong deeds.

I quickly moved, sketching the rune on the ground with water before it sparked to life and Adrien disappeared before my eyes, as well as the werewolves fighting Mix and Nettie. the last thing I remember was the power coursing through my veins as I passed out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIRST ENDING DONE. NEXT ENDING IS BEING CREATED.

I can't believe I've made it this far LOL. I'VE FINALLY CREATED THE ENDINGS FOR MY FIRST WATTPAD BOOKK. AHHHHHHH..

Thank you for all of your support and votes on my story! See you in the next ending.