Day 2: MATE?

Y/n's Pov:
Mate. That was the word ringing in my head as, Adrien growled loudly and my ex, Ferlarn smirked, then walked away. I looked over to Adrien, sadness apparent on his features. So, I walked over to him and hugged him. He was tense at first but then, melted into the hug.
"...I'm sorry...y/n..." He whimpered. For some reason, my heart wrenched and my heart soared. I rubbed his back in soothing circles before, I pushed his head up and looked at him. I gestured the words, I accept. It took him a little while for him to read what I was saying but then... his eyes widened as he looked at me. I smiled... a rare one that I would now only show him. His eyes lighted up so bright that I thought they could shine.
"Do you really... mean it?" He asked me his eyes glistening with hope. I nodded my head swiftly and before I could even register what was happening, he had stolen my lips, my first kiss.
"Uhhh..." He whispered before saying,
"Sooo, do you want to be my girlfriend, as well as my mate?" He questioned. I rubbed behind his ears and nodded a yes before pointing at the arcade machines.
-----Another time skip cuz y not?---------
Adrien's Pov:
Now.. I have my mate all I wish is for her safety and hapiness.... but... somethingnis keeping me unsettled.
"Hey y/n what was the name of your ex?" I asked innocently. I would have to deal with him later. She signed me, Ferlarn. I growled and she began to scratch my ears again.
      ---------------------------------------------
Ferlarn's Pov: (Betcha never saw that coming)
Hmmm... I hummed to myself. I can't believe I ran into my ex and her mate. No wonder she dumped me... he is kind of a jerk though.

3rd person Pov:
As Ferlarn walked around the corner, he was met by a stinging pain in his chest. He looked down and saw a silver dagger sticking out of his body. He tried to scream but, someone or something muffled it. And the next thing that happened was obvious. He died.

PS: PLEASE CHECK OUT PIGSCANFLYNOW