Day 12: My voice Is back!

Y/n's Pov:
I groaned as the sunlight poured in from the trees. Wait.. I groaned? And I'm in a.... treehouse? I looked around confused as the blanket I was snuggling with fell off my body. I shifted around on my pillow to find it.... moving....
"GAHHH!" I screamed when I saw Adrien underneath me.
Calm down. Anarche growled.
I was sleeping x (
Well sorry! I mumbled back to her. That was before I notcied Adrien begining to wake up before he jolted.
"My mate!" I looked at him questionably and he just chuckled nervously.
"W-w...what we-re- y-you.. dreaming about?" I stuttered out. Of course it sounded funny because I haven't talked in my life... ever since I was 8. I lost my voice... and now... I'm 18.
10 years without a voice really does effect you. I groaned.
I watched Adrien as he approached me and held my face in his hands.
"Your voice..." He mumbled softly before resting his head between my neck and shoulder.
"You.. can speak..." He said.
(WELL NO CRAP SHERLOCK. DOESN'T TAKE A GENIUS TO FIGURE THAT OUT.)
I looked at him like, YEA I CAN.
"Uhh... do you.. have... food?" I whispered. He grinned happily.
"Of course! You must be starving! Let's go to our pack house.
Our pack house huh? I like the sound of that.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
A/n! \_(*^*)_/
Hello humans of Earth. Anywho, I'm sorry for not updating for like ever.
Adrien: >.>
Me: ^-^'
I've been quite busy and I wanted to say happy Memorial day so... Bye now :,)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(   ☆   ☆   ☆   ☆   ☆   ☆   ☆   ☆   ☆   ☆ )