Day: ???

Y/n's Pov:
I was excitedly rushing home from a date with Adrien. But, one question kept reapeating over and over again in my head. Frustration took over my senses. What did Adrien mean by, Do you want to be a werewolf? He just expects me to give up my human life? You know what, I should just stop thinking about this. It isn't worth it anyway. I jogged up to my front door, already knowing that Adrien was here. As I slowly opened up the door, something... caught my scent. It smelled... distugusting. Like the stench of death. I slowly slipped off my bag, coming home from a quick errand. I slowly walked towards the scent. Yes, I know it was stupid but... I was curious as to why this is affecting me... I mean.. smells never really bothered me.... As I was led to the basement door... I creaked open to see ... a figure... in the shadows along with what seemed to be another figure?... I went to turn on the lights but, before I could, the figures dissappeared from sight... It was like they just... vanished.

--×---×---×---×---×---×---×---×---×---×---×---×
???'s Pov:
I was discussing with my pal, about Adrien and his new mate. Of course we did bring a bunch of meat for the guy, as he is a werewolf, and our alpha. The new luna was beautiful, I admit but, I knew that if I so much as looked at her... thenI would feel the wrath of of Alpha Adrien. It was already bad enough that, he killed Mika, and Y/n's ex... not to mention he injured the Demoness's daughter, mix... I knew something was bound to happen to Mix... I'm going to stay out of this fight... for now.

------------!--------------!------------!-----------!----
Y/n's Pov:
I slowly turned on the lights to reveal, a stack of meat in the corner. I grimaced, I forgot Adrien still craves that stuff. I decided to do something, as Adrien was asleep upstairs. Slowly my mind drifted off to the question yet again;
"If you could, would you be a werewolf?" I knew this question sounded simple but, it was life changing. If I decided to forver live with Adrien, maybe I would but for now... I want to get to know him better... after all.. eternity is a long time.

---------------------------------------------------------
私を愛し、あなたの鉱山
LOVE ME, YOUR MINE