Day 13: Do I forgive him?

Y/n's Pov:
It was 6 in the morning when I decides to finally get up. When I tried to move, I found that Adrien had his arms around me, and was determined to not let go of me.
"Nghh!" He said pulling me closer.
"Adrien let go!" I said smacking his arms. I saw a faint smirk on his face. I began to pout, wiggling to escape before someone bursted in the room.
"Hello Alpha! I have reprots on the pac-" The male that bursted in the room stopped and looked at me and tha alpha.
"L-luna!" He exclaimed loudly before bowing his head deeply.
"H-hello?" I whispered, obviously terrified of this dude.
"I'sosorryforbarginginAlphapleasedon'tkillme!!" The man exclaimed.
"Shut up Spike!" Adrien shouted at the man. I took time to observe him. He had Red hair with black and white ends. He had a medium length of hair that was tied into a ponytail. (My cousin helped me '-') He was very tall and he had an "emo", style to his look. (Lol I'm emo too)
"W-who is he?" I whispered to Adrien. He growled before saying,
"A pack member..." He said out loudly before saying,
"Spike, why aren't you training?"
"B-beta Shawn sent me-"
Before Spike could continue, another male burst into the room
"Spike! What's taking so long!" The male gbarked out at him before turning to Adrien.
"Sorry Alpha, And Luna. I sent him to give news on the pack's training but it appears he can't do a simple job. I looked at the male before saying,
"Who are you?"
"I'm beta Shawn, my apologies for not introducing my-"
Once again, the door slammed open and in walked a female this time.
"Finally! Adrien introduces a luna to us!" She exclaimed dramatically. The girl had Red hair and dark grey eyes.
"I'm Amelia, darling! Your soon to be best friend!" She said.