Day 11: YOU WILL STAY.

Y/n's Pov:
Adrien woke me up early so we could go out to eat. He also said that he had to explain everything in terms of werewolves to me. Cause apparently, I would be shifting into one on the next full moon and, become his luna.... Forever. To say I was terrified would be like saying I'm not afraid to be poisoned and eaten alive.
"Hey, little Mate, are you going somewhere?" He whispered. Shoot. I thought that I could get out of his arms without him realizing it. (°^°')
"Babe, what were you doing?" His expression changed from confusion into anger. I shuddered under his touch, as he pulled me even closer and whispered,
"Mine." My wolf wanted howl out that he was ours and we were his but, I withstanded the tempation. He must've been able to tell because he smirked and replied,
"Mine.... now little mate, shifting is going to happen tomorrow, and to survive it, I would appreciate if you got back into bed and saved your strength. You will stay in this bed until I tell you, you don't have to."He growled and got a predatory look in his eyes.

"Get over here now." He hissed at me. (Lol I'm actually writing this on computer instead of phone so, finding out how to italic something was exciting. {:) I suddenly felt the urge to comply to his wishes. But instead, more exciting happened. I .... growled at him. He stared in surprise at me as he said,

"Y-your voice!...how?" He seemed confused until, I began to whimper.

"Mate!" He yelped out before slamming himself onto the floor and rushing towards me. All I could feel was immense pain as he picked me up and lied me back onto the bed. 

Yay! It's happening! I can be with our mate! Anarche howled in my head.  Meanwhile, I was screaming in pain, not even excited that the moon goddess gave me back my voice. Wait, now I'm talking nonsense! A moon goddess? How much crazier am I going to ge- I thought but that was before, I immediately grabbed onto Adrien. Yep, a whole lot more crazy. But for some reason, I felt more comforted when holding him.  Suddenly, my world went black for a moment....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was free. My wolf took control and we were running through the woods with our mate beside us. And suddenly, my senses took control and I pounced on a nearby rabbit for food. Who knew hunting could be so fun? (Keep in mind, I'm not a huge fan of hunting do please don't take offense.) Adrien nuzzled my side before biting and licking one of my ears. I felt nice but then, I decided to tease him. When he went to touch my snout, I opened my mouth and licked his face. And oh boy, did he take that as a challenge. I quickly scurried off before he could catch me and, he immediatly begun to chase after.