Day 2: Broken Hearts and a Date?

Y/n's Pov
After the rune incident, Adrien told us he was skipping. For some reason, Mika seemed very nervous around Adrien. Maybe it's just because he's alpha? Anyway... I'm going to confront her!
3rd person Pov:
But before y/n could even catch up to her and ask her... she ran away crying! Y/n was about to run after her but a look from Adrien stopped her. He looked so sad and yet, happy and relived of something. Then Adrien walked towards y/n and hugged her.
---------------------------------------------------------
Adrien's Pov:
Their skin was soft and warm... I my wolf, Haxeli wanted me to hug her forever.. but I knew better than that. I needed to get closer to her... a date! Hahah! I'm a genius! I'll ask them on a date... maybe then she will know that I'm her mate... it would make things much easier as well. I just hope that she accepts me for who I am and doesn't reject me as her mate....even though I won't let her reject the bond...
Ugh can your thoughts get any louder? My wolf Haxeli groaned.
"Do you ever stop complaining?" I growled at my wolf.
We should probably say something to our Mate.
"Hey.. y/n do you... do you want to go on a date?" I gulped. They looked at me then nodded their yes. I began to jump in joy then I scooped them up, bridal style, and danced with them in my arms. How happy I was in this moment would never express the feeling I held for them.
---------------------------------------------------------
Mika's Pov:
I ran away crying as soon as I found out y/n was Adrien's mate. It wasn't fair! He was my boyfriend... well more like ex. He holds such strong feelings for them and yet they don't even notice. I wish that I could tell y/n the danger she was in while being with him... that the mass murder rune was made by him to get rid of me.... but if I do... I could be the next omega of the pack. I'm sorry y/n... but neither Mix or I can save you now.