Ads

It just that , this particular update is for an advertising purpose hehehe, I do hope you can find time reading my other stories.

I'm an amateur writer and as one I really have playful imagination I love trying different genres and playing my mind into oblivion . I'm just so happy with the warm welcome o wattpad society to my stories , they are in the rankings, I love the feedbacks and I really hope until we reach the "end of the story" we're still together.

But before that I want to introduce myself :)
Hi!
I am Catastropheblack. My pen name was neneng Alca. Bughaw. Then suddenly it became as dark as my soul . I feel like its perfect . Just for me.

I am 19 years of age.

Wild an wide thinker.

They call me the liberated chic.

I'm greeny! Yeyy! Hahaha proud here.

I have lots of morbid thoughts. Like killings for one. I dream of writing a story about killings and mysteries.

I'm a biology major.I love science I hate numbers but I love money. Who don't? Hahaha

Okay here are other stories of C.B (catastropheblack)
The reads and votes may not please you to add them in your library but I do hope that the synopses could somehow attracts you into oblivion.

When she's Gone

This is a story about a young girl, lahat na ng bagay na sa kanya, wealth, good parents, loving boyfriend, supportive friends, a secured future. But a tragic accident happen. It changes her life. But the change centers on one specific person close to her.
Her best friend Thes, her mission is to freed Thesmarie from hell in order for her to be in heaven.
Because she's GONE.

Anthalia Ivanovich: the substitute bride

Thalia is a brave and strong woman. Lahat kaya niyang gawin to save her family. That includes marrying to a man she barely knows . But the conflict is that, she's just a substitute bride! How will she able to free herself from the pains her husband inflicting into her emotionally if she's already fallen? Love? Lust? Maybe. The amazon has weakness too, and that's something hidden in her chest.

In love with a Reaper

She's a reaper. At young age she was trained to dispatched a bomb, shoot with a gun, fight both close and far combat and to kill. She's born to kill the enemy. But what If the enemy is someone who made her feel normal ? Someone she loves.

The Game of Death (catching fire)

A healer. Nothing special. They put her Inside a battle wherein death is the ultimate enemy.
Will she survive if fighting beside her is her weakness?

Bittersweet Revenge of Ms. Ugly

She's back. With a revenge. Pinaglaruan siya noon. Now they're going to play a game again, this time her game and everyone will pay. Now who's willing to pay true love for a revenge?

The Ungodly

A fight wherein justice is the price. Its all she needs. To kill whoever the devil who killed her family. Along the journey finding Lucy she met them, hunters too. A journalist and a ghost. They made up a team and they are ready to conquer the world of darkness . Everyone's seeking for justice that any law can't give.

The curse prince

Ebony is in chaos. She's the prophesized amazon who'll save the dying kingdom of magic and majesties
And he's there, her arrogant Prince charming but no one knows if there's a happy ending. Because the Prince is curse and he's royally pissed to her.