Chapter 20

"Come on, Cassandra! Make a move!"

Mapang-asar pa na hinigpitan ni Celestina ang invisible barrier na binuo niya sa katawan ko. She's holding her right hand up as if controlling some power out of it.

I can see transparent wavelengths coming from it.

I learned that the girl is from the southern part of the globe.

Apparently, werewolves have a connection with witchcrafts and witches. In fact, Celestina is one of the tribes' head.

A werwolf and a witch. Isa siya sa mga nagpapanatili ng kapayapaan between werwolves and human and within their kinds.

The prediction reached them kaya agad silang dumating kasama ang ilan pang council upang pag-usapan ang mga aksiyon na dapat gawin.

"Break it, Darling! You are stronger than you think."

"Celestina, stop! Stop! You're killing her!" narinig kong sigaw ni Salva sa 'di kalayuan.
We are in a green field.

About 3 days ago since my so called training began. Mental, physique, and even emotional training are involved. This time she's trying to fight me with her power.

"Vampires have this skill. They can penetrate you. Hurt you just by having eye contact with them. And your only way of escaping is to break the bond that connects you. Or figure the bulls eye."

I groaned hard. Trying to break that invisible thing that surrounds me making my body paralyze.

"Come on, girl."

I groaned louder.

"Fuck! Humanda ka pag nakawala ako. Urgh!"

Humigpit lalo ang pagkakapulupot ng bagay na iyon. Mas lalo pang lumakas ang tawa niya.

I sense some new presence. It's Vander. Namalayan kong nakatayo siya sa tabi ni Salva at mataman akong pinapanood.

Nakahalukipkip lang siya at pinapanood kami.

"Goddamn shit! Shit! Are you trying to kill me?"

She just smiled but I heard her thought.

"What do you think?"

No. I won't give her the satisfaction.

Ipinikit ko ang mata. Relax, Cass. Relax. Imagine this barrier breaking.

Huminga ako ng malalim sa kabila ng lalong paghigpit ng tali. Don't panic bitch! Relax.

"Come on, Cassandra! Susuko ka na lang ba? Oh. I thought half bloods are the strongest?"

Imagine the bond breaking. Nag-concentrate ako. Hanggang sa narinig ko ang unti-unting pag-crack. Then I opened my eyes.

I felt the blood rush. The heat flowing within.

I know I'm in my monster form already. I blinked my now gold eyes and staring at Celestina with anger.

"It's the real bitch now."

"Yeah? And she's about to kill you."

One final groan as I intensified my strength and I felt it. It's like a glass broke into pieces. I saw

Celestina flown with the impact of her own power. I ran as fast as I could and jumped high. Hinabol ko ang katawan niya sa ere at hinablot ang buhok niya.

"Gotcha."

I smirked as I threw her back to the ground with all my strength.
I hear laughter. But I ignored it.

Sinugod ko siyang muli matapos niyang bumagsak sa lupa. She's still groaning in pain as I landed on her left leg. She winced in pain.

"That's for messing up and insulting me."