Chapter 26

Hindi ko alam ang susunod na hakbang.

I remember myself being sobered after realizing that my love for Cassandra is greater than my connection with Agatha.

I regret so much being a jerk after kong marinig ang pag-uusap nila ni Alastor.

Speaking of him, he was imprisoned in the dark cell of the mansion after I tried my everything to expose his evilness. 

He was a traitor and he wants me dead for him to replace me. At iyon ang dahilan kung bakit niya ginamit si Cassandra to bring me down.

He succeeded.  Losing her beside me was my biggest downfall. Nararamdaman ko ang paghina ng katawan ko. Hindi rin gaanong maasahan ang senses ko nitong nakaraan.

I drowned myself with liqour.  I even mated with other women just to release my beast but I am all awake now. I need my girl now. I need her.

"I have something to tell you."

Maagap kong nilingon si Jacob na nasa likuran ko.

It is very unusual for an Alpha and a Beta of different pack to be normal conversing with one another.

But we have to. Nakasalalay ang buhay ng mga mahahalagang bahagi ng buhay namin na anumang oras ay kakayaning ubusin ng mga bampira kapag nagawa na ang plano.

He and his pack came from the northern part of the globe.

Tahimik lang ang pamilya at grupo na kinabibilangan nila but they're one of the hardest to beat and most in number.

Nahirapan akong harapin siya matapos ko silang talikuran noong dumating sila. But I even knelt to make him be part of the bigger plan.

Nakuha ko ang loob niya kaya napapayag ko silang muli. Nakabalik kami sa mansion kasama ng ilan sa mga kasama namin sa nalalapit na blood feast.

"What is it?

Nakita ko ang pagkuyom ng kamao niya

"I should have come to tell you then but I am afraid. "

Nangunot noo ako ng marinig ang sinabi niya.

"Hindi ko alam ang pinupunto mo."

Maingat siyang lumingon sa paligid at tila may nais ipahiwatig.

Tinalikuran niya ako at nag umpisa siyang maglakad palabas.

Sinundan ko lamang siya at narating namin ang likurang bahagi.

He stood there, motionless.

"Enlighten me with what you said, Jacob," I said.

Matagal niya akong tinitigan bago bumuntung hininga.

"Ten years ago, a packless and young werewolf knocked on your door here, begging to let her be part of yours"

Nakaramdam ako ng kakaibang emosyon.

Agatha…

"She came from us. In Northern pack. Our family was attacked by vampires. Her father saved her and told her to travel and find someone named "Arthuro"..."

"Pare, teka lang… A-ano ang mga pinagsasabi mo?"

He is my late father. He was killed by a human hunter.

"We did our best to fight the vampire herd who was so powerful at that time. We succeeded in wiping them out. But many of our own died. Including Agatha's father."

I felt a hard grip inside me. Hindi ko alam ang kuwento ng buhay ni Agatha. All I can remember as a ten year old boy then was she came into our mansion weary from a very long travel and begged my father to accept her.

Which my father did.

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Because… one of those who died was Agatha's father. Augustus."

Kulang ang salitang pagkabigla para sa nararamdaman ko ngayon.

My heart beat suddenly raced because of unexplainable burgeoning emotions.

"Teka... Augustus?"

Tama ba ang hinala ko na ang ama ni Cassandra ang tinutukoy niya?

"Sir Augustus was a packless and badly injured werewolf found by my mother in the depth forest of Roma.

He was about to be executed by vampires when he was able to free himself.

Dinala siya ng aking ina sa aming bayan. He can't remember anything. He lived with us and fell in love, married and had Agatha. Until one day his memory came back."

Tama ba ang iniisip ko na magkapatid nga si Agatha at Cassandra?

Damn.

"And then the attacks happened  that killed him. Bata pa ako no’n. I want to find Agatha and tell her those but I don’t know how. Until I heard news that she was killed by vampire, too."

"Please…"

I didn't know what's this for. Naguguluhan ako.

"But I saw Cassandra that day when we arrived here. She was running away and I caught a glimpse of her.

She looked exactly like her sister. Her eyes, her lips, her long hair.

She's the exact replica of Agatha because they're daughters of Sir Augustus. And half blood need to know that.

Baka maging sandata natin iyon against the vampire if we could stir some strong emotions on her against those blood suckers."

Namalayan ko ang sarili kong napaluhod.

No…

Damn it.

"Hey, Vander!"

Could it be…Agatha is not my real mate but it's Cassandra? Because the bond between us is greater.
My emotions for Cassandra are deeper.

Pero hindi nagkakamali ang…

"Yes, Vander. Cassandra is your real mate."

Nilingon namin ang pinanggalingan ng tinig. It is Celestina.

"I'm a witch. It has something to do with the ritual that they cast on her when she was born. To protect her against any harm. And you…her mate is a threat too. So you weren't able to recognize her fully as yours. "

Lumapit siya sa akin na nakaluhod pa rin.

"Instead, the young Vander who was sick of his mother's death at that time mistook his emotions over Agatha who is, goodness, I don't know Cassandra's sister. They probably have the same distinct smell and being because they're sisters so you mistook Agatha to be your mate. But no."

"It's Cassandra. "

At ipinagtabuyan ko siya! I let my anger over Agatha's death took over me and now my life is nowhere to find she probably hates me now. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck it! Pinagsusuntok ko ang lupa sa galit.

"I'm so stupid!"

"Stupid!"

Namalayan ko na lang na manhid na ang mga kamay ko.

At mabigat ang paghinga ko.

"Tapos ka na ba?" monotonous na tanong  ni Celestina.

"Because if yes. Umpisahan na natin ang paglalakbay."

"Go and get your woman now, Vander." Mabini ang pagtapik na binigay ni Jacob.

I saw the dawn's breaking. It means a new hope and beginning.

And yes.
I'm going to get my real woman now.

A/N: sa wakas! Akala ko po di ako makaka update ngayon . Im so sorry! I promised to update Saturday and sundays pero dahil sa maulan panahon nawala sa huwisyo ang utak ko hehehe sorry po ulit!

Para makabawi its a very long update. My longest actually at mag aupdate pa ako mamaya. So its a double chapter para makabawi ako sa inyo dahil super happy po ako sa support ninyo sa amin ni Cassandra at Vander.

Inumpisahan ko ng ilabas ang mga sikreto. At mas marami pang sikreto ang inyong malalaman sa mga susunod na kabanata. Yeyyy! 😍💓😁

So, what do you  think??  Hmmm

Edited 

(As of 5:12 pm
Im so sorry po! I think I can't keep my promise na naman! 😭 nawalan ng kuryente dito samin because we are in the state of calamity here in Ilocos at 4% nalang ang mamang at nasa 400 words palang ako for the next chapter to be updated sana. Mianhe! 😭)