"A life Note"

The real story update will be later tonight. I posted it in my facebook and I just want to share it with you. Spread the love!

Captivated. Moved. And wired.

As i browse the internet for a random past time entertainment I could say its not my usual self.

Not stalking  interesting  profiles, not discovering  life hacks, not planning for my update in watty, not bombarding  the Twitter society just that it wasnt my usual night.

But instead I went to a series of interesting but saddening articles and videos about suicide of famous personalities.
I learned the stories behind  their lonely deaths. And was able  to do introspection.

How many suicide thoughts I had before? How many attempts? How many morbid thoughts? How deep the scar? How hard the walk?
Along my reading journey about this particular  topic I encountered the society general thoughts and comments about it. And I'll  say. Most of it are shits.

Suicide is a sin.

Racism, Gender Issues ,bullying, Body shaming , discrimination, cheating in relationship  that lead to break ups and family splitting.
don't  you consider them a sin then?

If yes quit it. Those things leads to depression.

And depression is a huge and heavy war break between one self and his inner demons.

The battle field is his mind. Our brain is a 15 centimeter long and 3 pounds  heavy  in average. Depression  is ton in size and infinite in lenght how... can one self overcome and conquer the darkness alone  without anyone by his side and with everyone seems to be against him? You tell.

Sometimes death can be a cure and a curse. it is the easiest exit at some point during that huge battle. But you know what? A man battling  depression  can go through the exit no matter how long and hard it is when someone's  walking by his side throughout  his battle. Someone who will help him raise from the ground when he fall.
Someone who will whisper "this way. I'll  be with you"

and someone will say "you can make it"

Base from my readings most of the Content to people's  suicide note is their reasons. Most of it?

Failures. The society dont accept failures because they are perfect i mean perfectionist.

Rejections. They  set their own standards and those  are near to impossible.

Unbelonging and Discrimination . People believe they're  superior for they belong to somewhere  and something  they think great. But for me poof. Race for one. Not because you're  white you're  supreme. You do shit like we do.

Cheating. you gain on your part when you cheat. But its hurting from the opponent

Fear Of acceptance. Failure. Discrimination and cheating

He's  gay. He's  afraid to come out  of the closet because he fears that society might not accept him. That he will not succeed because of it and that he wont find happiness in someone.

This example for one.

And the easy  way out? Plant bullet in his head.

But actually  the easiest way out?

A better humanity.

Please let's  be a better human to others. Together let's  fight  depression and death out of  despair.

Begging,
C.B