No To Update!

In the midst of midterm examination po ako this week hindi dapat ako mag o-open ng wattpad o mag a-update but I have to.

Hello readers! I just want to share my sentiments and assurance about the issue in wattpad world right now.

Kaka-update ko kanina and yes, totoo nga na may mga "ILAN" ng stories na hindi natin pwedeng ma-access ang chapters or the whole story mismo without a coin or bayad

Kaka-update ko kanina and yes, totoo nga na may mga "ILAN" ng stories na hindi natin pwedeng ma-access ang chapters or the whole story mismo without a coin or bayad. The whole Idea is that wattpad society want to improve the quality of writings published in their company, gusto nilang gawing competitive ang mga writers to be better in writing and at the same time gusto nilang through wattpad makakapag earn ang mga masisipag at mahuhusay na authors with the coins they earn.

AND I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED AND AGAINST WITH THE IDEA.

WATTPAD COMMUNITY AND APPLICATION  IS A STARTING GROUND FOR WRITERS TO GAIN EXPERIENCE AND RELEASE THEIR POWERFUL THOUGHTS OF EVERYTHING.

IT IS A PLAYGROUND FOR READERS WHO ARE SEEKING FOR STRESS RELIEVER AFTER A BUSY SCHOOL DAYS OR STRESSFUL WORKS. IT IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE A BUSINESS.

TO MY CO- WATTPAD AUTHORS PLEASE, TELL ME. ARE YOU OKAY ABOUT IT? REALLY?

WE DON'T WRITE TO EARN MONEY.  WE WRITE TO EXPRESS AND SHARE EXPERIENCES.

TO READERS, LIKE ME. I KNOW THE FEELING. WAITING FOR AN AUTHOR'S UPDATE, YUNG NABIBITIN KA SA ERE, YUNG HINDI KA MAPAKALI THINKING

"ANO NA?! ANONG NANGYARI SA KANILA? HINDI NA BA TALAGA PWEDE?"

AND THEN HERE'S THE NEW WATTPAD UPDATE, MAKING IT MORE IMPOSSIBLE FOR READERS TO READ THEIR FAVORITE STORIES LALO NA SA MGA HINDI WILLING MAG EXPEND NG PERA BECAUSE WALA TALAGA OR HINDI PWEDE.

WATTPAD BECAME A GOOD FRIEND TO THOSE WHO ARE NOT ECONOMICALLY STABLE TO BUY BOOKS WORTH HUNDRED BUCKS. SA MGA INUUNA ANG PAMBILI NG REQUIREMENTS SA LIBRO. SA MGA NAHIHIYANG HUMINGI NG PAMBILI SA MAGULANG.  SA MGA HINDI NAKAKAPAG IPON KASI FOOD IS LIFE. 

It's... saddens me na ganoon yung new system ngayon. Pero dont worry muna. Because mga iilang stories palang naman ang payable. Pero kapag nilahat na at nasali ang mga all time faves stories I can't remain silent. I wouldn't.

So help me readers in speaking up our stands to this matter. I gave a feedback on wattpad already, you must and you should also. So that they would know how we love this community and how we love to remain a part of it. May mga nagsabi na hindi na nila gusto magbasa. O hindi na nila gustong mag update or ide-delete na lang ang app.  Please don't. You became a part of it when you created your account, you became part of the community after you follow writers, you became part of it when you started reading, reimagining what the athours imagined, and felt every emotions each stories emits. So please, be still readers.

Be part of the community till its last existence. 

Iyon lamang, maari niyong ibigay ang inyong mga saloobin sa comment section at ating pag usapan. 😊

P.S  alpha and the bitch will be updated sa weekend.