Chapter 30

Pinagmasdan ko ang unti-unting paglubog ng araw.

The sky is extraordinary beautiful today.

It looks like there's a huge fire going on above and a rainbow party is being thrown. Ito na ba ang huling pagkakataon para masilayan ko ang kagandahan ng langit?

The bloodfeast will happen tonight.

The plan is properly executed but there's only a few percentage of success.

At may mga kakaibang kaganapan sa paligid. I don't know.

I can sense it. No presence of Romanov. No recruitment. No words. Kagaya ng iniisip namin na gagawin niya. I am expecting too that he will lock me in the dungeon and we'd figure ways to unlock me but...

"Cassandra!" Narinig ko ang tinig ni aunt glena. She's standing on my window breathless, panting heavily.

Mabilis akong lumapit sa kaniya.

"What? What's going on?"

"Romanov... it seems like... it seems like he got idea of the plans. They're coming for you. He's been warned!"

Shit…

I knew it!

"Who's the traitor?!"

Mabibigat ang hiningang pinakawalan ko. I ... I can not fail tonight!

"Cebriana. A once loyal soldier of Tyga. She's in love with the guy and she's jealous with you..."

"What?!"

"So she… I’m sorry princess. I fear that we'll all be dead by tomorrow."

Naikuyom ko ang kamao.

"Let the feast begin!"

Mabilis namin nilingon ang labas ng palasyo. A huge battalion of bloodsuckers in their dark attires, blazing red eyes running fast towards the forest.

Shit! They're attacking now!

"Don't worry, I already warned them."

In one cue the forest lit up with huge fire .

Narinig ko ang mga hiyaw ng mga bampira na nasunog sa apoy. Many of them didn't make it. May mga ilan na napaatras.

"Go. Go now. I can sense Romanov's presence somewhere here. I need to stay and kill him."
Everything's a mess now.

"Where's Tyga?"

"Leading your army. Look..."

Hinawakan niya ako sa mga kamay.

"They will come after they ensure that the attack already started. They will lock you or stop you from doing anything. But the castle has been penetrated by some of ours.

The walls are also guarded with werewolves ready for attack.  Be brave Cassandra. No. You already are."

I felt her finger grips me like a mother would do.

"Long live, princess."

A barrier tightened surround my bossom.

"This is not a goodbye, right?"

I almost whispered.

She gave me her warm smile. "No."

And like an air, she's nowhere to sight. I closed my eyes and faced my door

5..4..3..2..

As instance bumukas ang pinto at iniluwa ang mahigit sampung mga bampira.

They are all holding high tech guns and dagger.