Chapter 18

"Isabel?"

Parang tanga lang akong nakatingin sa kanya. The Isabel I know love pastel colors. Not black. She's wearing a black dress and coat paired with a black boots, too. Ang kilala kong Isabel ay sweet at maamo ang hitsura. The Isabel standing in front of me wears a heavy eye liner and a black liptint.

"Oh come on, Cassy! Its me!" Humalakhak siya. "Dont act so shocked, cousin. Wala nang mas nakakagulat pa sa idea na isa kang half blood." Ngumisi siya at naglakad palapit. Pero naramdaman ko ang braso ni Vander na humarang sa katawan ko na tila prino protektahan ako.

"Let me Vander. She's my cousin.," I uttered.

"And she's a newborn vampire!" He hissed.

Pero ibinaba ko ang braso niya at naglakad palapit din kay Isabel.

"You look prettier and mature. Suits you perfectly."  She smiled sweetly. 

I can't act normal lalo na at hindi normal ang sitwasyon. I can't hear my judgement right as of now. I am contemplating on wether she brings harm or not.

"Paano ka naging bampira?"

Isabel shrugged and look at the other vampire who's busy swinging in the monkey bar at the playground.

"Rhoan Romanov. Call me Rho,” wika ng lalake habang hindi nakatingin sa amin at nanlambitin sa bar.

"Pero you hate their kind!" I exclaimed.

Naalala ko kung paano niya inilabas ang galit sa pagkawala ng kasintahan niya dahil sa mga bampira.  She stayed in Mistletoe and never came back in Deniva para magmukmok at magtago.

"Cass, as they say if you can't beat the enemy. Join them!" She's looking at me intently. Dumaan ang katahimikan. Nagpapakiramdaman. Dumaan ang hangin at nasa harapan ko na si Rhoan.

"You really are a half blood? This is cool. You look beautiful."

We heard a growl and I gasped when Vander pulled me towards him.

"Hmm, so it's the alpha," nakangiting wika ni Isabel at nilapitan si Rhoan. "I just know that there's something going on between you two,” malapad ang ngiti na wika ni Isabel.

"What do you need, Isabel? You know the truce right?" wika ni Vander na tinignan ang lalake na kasama ni Isabel.

"Of course, Mr. Alpha. A vampire can't enter if a place is guarded by werewolves.  But I believe you'll thank us later for coming."

Inakbayan niya si Isabel.

"Cassy, we have a news for you. As much as I love to feed and be with you like the old times you need to know this." The ambience became serious naramdaman ko ang tense. "Rhoan brought me to the highest vampire council in Roma after he converted me. I met the king vampire and his council. They were all busy creating an army. And busy for searching..."

Lumapit siya sa akin. Sa kabila ng presensiya ni Vander sa tabi ko na ngayon ay yellow green na ang mga mata at nakalitaw ang mga mahahabang kuko.

"They were looking for you… the half blood."

What? 

Nakaramdam ako ng kakaibang kaba. "I wasn't the only half blood sabel."

"I know but they were specifically looking for the son or daughter of Jane. The king's daughter. Cassandra, I saw your mom's picture in there. She's with the king and yes, she's the princess Vampire and you are the half blood they're searching to kill."

I can not digest what she's talking about. No… I can't… my mom can't be a princess… vampire? Kung siya nga bakit siya pinatay ng mga bampira noon sa gubat? Paanong…