Talk to her

School was over,I was exhausted,my stomach was still paining and I ignored it. I couldn't walk 25 mins so I had no choice, but to call my brother Ma'Kai to come get me.

I drifted off into another world just thinking about how I'm about to raise this little girl by myself it wasn't about money or she needed things I had all that handled I was more worried about "Your not pregnant no more.What's next?"What was gon be my next excuse to get out.

Before I knew it Ma'Kai was speeding into the parking lot, Music blasting."Hey,big bro."I said outta breath."Hey,wassup Ka'i?You good? why you breathing so hard baby girl?"He asked worried.

"I'm pregnant and fat nigga don't worry about me shit."I snapped. He looked at me sideways and just turned the music up on my ass. Even though he was 5 years older and a nigga he knew i wasnt the one. I layed my head on the window and slowly drifted off.

"Wake up Ka'i."Ma'kai screamed."Chill the fuck out dude."I said with a attitude.I looked around and noticed I wasn't even at home we were at Ma'kai barbershop.

"Ma'kai I wanna go home.Take me home"I said yelling from the car. He looked at me and kept it moving. I didn't even know why we were here, but that was none of my business I didn't even care."I wanted to show yo fat ass something."he said loudly while unlocking the shop door.

We walked in and it was beautiful I knew my brother had money,but this shit looked like a mini mansion I looked around as Kai went to the back to handle business. He had these beautiful vintage mirrors , black tile, black seats and spiced it up with red. This place was the shit. I took the plastic off one of the mirrors and just looked at myself.

Even though I was big and pregnant as hell I still was so beautiful. I had light grey eyes, Thick curly long hair, full lips, pretty light skin. I was gorgeous, I didn't need anyone to tell me because I knew it.

I was so into myself I didn't even notice Andre, my pitiful ass baby daddy standing behind me. I knew he was here for my brother, my brother didn't fuck with this nigga it was just all business thats at least what he told me. I turned around and gave him the dirtiest look ever.

"Bitter bitch."He said under his breath."Ya mama bitch."I said loudly."God rest her soul."I smirked.

He looked at me confused, his big grey eyes widened and his light bright skin turned bright red. "She's not dead bitch!"He yelled.

"Not yet."I smirked. He started to walk away slowly and I turned my back to him. Before I knew it his hands were around my neck, choking me. Things started to turn black and all of a sudden he just let go.

"What the hell bruh?"Ma'kai yelled."Man yo sister in here fuckin wilding she think shes untouchable."He said with tears in his eyes.

I was still tryna catch my breath as they talked, but I was just hoping Ma'kai would kill this nigga, knock his fuckin head off.

"She is nigga! You crossed the line. Should I kill you right now?"Ma'kai asked through clenched teeth.

"Nah, bruh just talk to her man."He said while walking out the shop slowly

A/N: comment. vote.

Ka'i is delusional and Ma'kai is delusional over her. its only gets better please stay tuned.