K&M

Ka'i POV

"What?"I asked looking at her with big tears falling down her face."I was once you. I was one of herm malone victims too."She said just looking at me."I don't believe you!"I screamed pushing the gun into her head."That was your dad! Why would he make you into one of his victims?"I said in disbelief."Step dad."She said softly."You'll feel better after that poke."She mimic him."I would never hurt you."She said softly. She went on and on telling me things he used to tell me."No."I said teary eyed, lowering the gun."We'r- We're you really gon kill me?"I asked teary eyed."No, but I'm not gon lie and say I didn't think about it but, thinking about what that man had put me through all the pain, hurt the sadness, you blessed me."She said wiping her tears."How did you know about me?"I asked."Britt and I don't know how she knew about you, but then again she knows your life story."She said shaking her head.

I could do nothing, but ask.

"Is Andre involved?"I asked softly putting the gun on the dresser."Yes, but no."She said sadly."What do you mean?"I said shaking my head."Who do you think took Ma'kai out? Britt told him get you both, he couldn't take you out."She said softly."No."I shook my head."No."I said softly."I always gave him nothing, but the world and he just take my world. We built our life together since we we're kids and he do this to me? The mother of his child? They take me out who my baby gon have?" I yelled in rage."They ain't get that room together for nothing."She said real softly."It's over."I said loudly."I'm telling you to your face because I don't give a fuck."I said picking up the gun off the dresser."I'm gon kill your sister and that nigga."I said loudly."If you feel some type of way then so be it."I said softly."I don't care, I have no remorse."I said shaking my head."Her baby is due in a couple of days though."She said softly."I know."I shook my head. I wasn't that fucked up as a person where I'd kill her and the baby. I'll give her a chance to live, but Britt must go.

I couldn't believe dre was in on this. Andre, my baby daddy, my first love. I was in distraught. I couldn't even talk to Christina I just looked at her for hours until she broke the silence and said "So where does this leave us?"She asked softly."I don't know."I said looking at my phone noticing my Smooth name flash across."You gon get that?"Christina pointed."No."I declined it.

I was stuck in something that was so deep and I didn't know where to begin. I looked at Christina and I had so many questions, I didn't know where to begin."How old were you?"I asked referring to when herm got her started."14."She said softly."I was 14 too, but you were already 17."I said softly."Where was your mom?"I asked softly."She was there, she thought it was the streets doing it to me, but the whole time it was that monster she had living in our home."She said with tears dropping."Did you ever tell her?"I asked her."No."She shook her."Damn."I said finally sitting down.

Christina's POV

After 2 hours of standing and pacing around the room Ka'i finally sat down."Finally."I said softly."What?"She asked."You sat down."I said."How long was I standing up for?"She asked seriously."About 2 hours."I said smirking a little." Nerves on edge."She said shaking her head, just staring at me until I broke the silence.

"We're you really gon kill me?"I asked softly."No."She shook her head."The day we pulled the cord on Ma'kai that's the day I found out about you and Britt having something against me-us."She said softly."I was more hurt than mad because I was actually feeling you. I was in awe it might didn't seem like it, but I was gon make sure neither of us was gon go anywhere."She said looking at me. I noticed she kept saying"was"and my heart went to my throat then my stomach."What about now?"I asked looking in her pretty grey eyes."I don't know."She said softly."I know for a fact If I wanted to kill you I would've just did it, but I had to hear your side. I had too."She said showing hurt for the first time ever.