Aftermath

I tossed and turned wondering if walking out on Katy and not letting her say the anything back was the right thing to do, I even left my baby at my aunt Lori house over night because I'm mind fucked to another level.

Today I decided to attend another therapy session and see what Mrs.B has to say and this time I'm going by myself so I can have a piece of mind.

Ma'kai haven't spoken to me in awhile ever since we were little he never expressed his feelings, but I know he's somewhere going through it.

I'm not worried though I know he'll come around sooner or later.

"Hey, Mrs.b its me Ka'i." I spoke softly into the phone.

"Hey, I was actually going to call you today!" she said jolly. "I was wondering if I could come by the office?" I said shyly; sliding on my all black jeans, all black tank top and black flip flops."Yes, please! stop by when you have time." she said happily

I took no time getting out the house and rushing to my car I noticed all the neighborhood boys looking and saying stuff ,but I paid them no attention.

On this 15min drive, I thought about how I'm going to start getting finances again without having to get my hands dirty. I checked my bank account this morning and noticed that I only had 50,000 dollars left to my name, I don't know how long that's going to last but I'm not going to wait until it run out to go get more.

I been sitting in front of the therapy 20mins, thinking and this is something I have to talk to Ma'kai about. I stepped out my car noticing Andre and his girlfriend walking towards my way, I walked slower so they can see me.

Andre eyes widened and he hurried up and grabbed Britt's hand.

"Hey." he said looking me up and down slowly admiring how good I looked after the baby.

"How's my daughter?"He asked jolly but looking guilty.

I chuckled and smirked. "my daughter is fine." I said pushing my sunglasses back onto my hair.

"What are you doing on this side of town?" Andre asked looking annoyed. "Therapy session!" I said noticing Britt baby bump.

"Oh for real? This is Britt's mom place." he said looking confused

"Nice to know." I said noticing that I've been venting to Britt's mom.

"Well, we have to go it was nice seeing you Ka'i." Britt said pulling Andre away quickly.

"Oh Andre!" I stopped him. "Congrats." I said sadly.

He gave me those we'll talk later eyes and kept it moving, I decided I didn't wanna attend the therapy session I'll rather go pick up my daughter.

My aunt Lori lived 5 mins away and I got there in about 3, she lived in the hood for real her neighborhood was a tad bit worse than the south side.

I hoped out the car a block away, checking my phone and Andre sent me 5 "I'm sorry." texts I ignored them and kept it moving.

" how you doing?" a deep voice behind me spoke out which made me jump.

"I'm fine." I turned around noticing a 6'4, light skin, light brown eyes, fade, tatted with the most prettiest teeth ever.

"you look familiar." he paused." you live on the south side,you drive a black on black jag& you were pregnant." he said smirking looking at my confused face.

" yeah, have you been watching me? how do you know so much about me but I know nothing about you?" I said stopping looking into his pretty eyes.

" I mean who doesn't know Ka'i." he said pulling out his phone.

I thought this was hilarious because he knew everything about me and I knew nothing about him.

" I'm smooth but you can call me quincy,but Ive been watching you." he said chuckling. " your brother is one of my closest friends and its crazy you never noticed me around." he said grabbing my hand

" I see you. I see you. give me the opportunity to show you what exactly I see." he said pulling me closer.

"okay." I said pulling out my phone and handing him my phone so he can put his number in he quickly took it and handed it back still holding my hand.

"Well, I have to go pick up my daughter." I said pulling my hand away.

"Let me walk you." he said grabbing my hand waiting for me to lead the way.

A/N: Ka'i and smooth storyline should be interesting.

this whole book is interesting... PERIOD