us

I haven't got a call or I haven't been to the hospital. since I forgave my mom, but I haven't stopped thinking bout her. Today was an regular day for me and I had no new expectations.

Andre has been on my line about Laila lately,but I'm skeptical about letting her go and stay with with him & that snake in the grass ass bitch of his. I will only let him spend time with Laila if I'm there and I don't think I'm being unfair I think I was being reasonable.

"i love you mamas." I whispered in Laila ear making a slight smile come across her face.

It's really just been me and her lately I've been distant, but not too distance from Bella and A'mir because I was all they knew & I just couldn't shut them out how I did everyone else.

Aunt Lori asked me to take them to the hospital to see Katy, but I can't stand the fact that I have to take 2 babies to the hospital to see their dying mom, a person they know anything about except she's there & she'll be back. LIES!

I won't let her fuck them up like she did me and Ma'kai.

I agreed to have lunch at Andre house today and I had no idea what I was getting myself into, but I was ready for whatever.

I looked at my phone and noticed a text message from him reading " I can't wait to see you & my daughter." with the heart emoji eyes I chuckled and threw my phone on the bed, picking up Laila putting her in her car seat. We both looked like twins from head to toe. I had on black skin tight jeans, black tank top that made my boobs look huge, black flip flops & my favorite red Celine bag. Laila had on black leggings, black tank top& red booties.

I was so into my thoughts & hurrying to my car I didn't notice anyone behind me "Let me help you?" a familiar deep voice asked. I nearly jumped out my skin until I noticed the voice."Please." I said in a whinny voice handing smooth Laila car seat and diaper bag. "Don't drop my kid." I said in a playful tone."Man come on now" he said catching a slight attitude. I stopped and noticed we haven't talked since Aunt Lori house and he still found a way to find me." I'm convenienced you're a stalker." I said smirking popping my car trunk."You just pop up out of nowhere." I said admiring his pretty eyes grow big."I want you." he said simply.

I smiled & felt my heart in my stomach beating fast." You can sit her in the back seat." I said changing the subject hopping into the car fast..

I rolled down the window and waited for him to finish strapping in Laila." So where you headed?looking all good."he said staring at my lips that had red lipstick piled on them."Her father house." I answered simply looking at my phone checking the time.

"I won't hold you up." he said sadly walking away from the car.

I thought about calling after him, but I don't know if it was worth it or not. I felt like I had hurt his feelings. I've been hurt so many times before I never knew when I was hurting a genuine person because hurt was all I knew.

"Lord please" I prayed as I unstrapped Laila car seat "please let me get through this lunch for Laila" I said as i put on a fake smile and rung the door bell. Andre had been living in this huge house since we were kids dating in middle school his parents left it to him he just upgraded it a bit.

"hey"Andre said looking me up and down with a devious grin "you look good"he said loudly.

We stood there a good two minutes before he invited us in. The house was beautiful, it was beautiful back then but this is just unbelievable now. "wow!" I said as I unbuckled Laila out her car seat placing her on my chest. "She's gotten so big" Andre said in awe. "She's a month now."I said noticing he has missed out a whole month and how longer will I continue to let him.

"I gotta show you something" he said softly.

He lead us up the spiral staircase down the long hallway into a beautiful bright pink room unfurnished but in a process of remodeling.

"This is for Lai." he said stepping closer to me.

"This is nice." I said clearing my throat."This could be all yours." he said grabbing my face."I'm madly in love with you and you know it." He looked at me deeply with those possessive grey eyes that made me fall in love with him."I do." I said as I walked out the room leaving him there.

"What's for lunch?" I asked nina the housekeeper.

"Baked chicken,salad &bread."she said with the biggest grin."Andre said you and the baby were staying for dinner." she said softly getting the chicken out the oven. I looked at Andre in confusion as he was coming down the stairs slowly." He didn't mention it to me." I said with a slight smile. Andre has been acting so weird lately, a good weird as soon as we get good he always fuck it up.

"I didn't know we were staying for dinner." I whispered in andre ear as he quietly watched the game on the couch."Well I planned on asking you I just didn't know what you'll say." he said softly making my body quiver."Here hold Laila." I said gently placing her in his arms."Feels amazing huh?" I asked him softly noticing tears come down his face."What's wrong?" I said sitting next to him rubbing his neck."This is our beautiful baby girl Ka'i." he said softly." Yes this is our baby girl."

Andre placed Laila down softly on the couch she fell asleep with him so peacefully and i kept wondering how he did it."Ka'i come with me." he said reaching for my hand."Nina please watch our baby she's asleep on the couch." he said softly.

He lead me to his room and closed the door I instantly knew what was bouta go down.

As soon as he closed the door he pushed me against it making a slight bang."uuuh." I moaned softly making him smile cus he knew he had me.

"Kiss me." I said softly we kissed passionately for minutes until I backed him to the bed pushing him down,removing his shirt, tracing my tongue down his six pack, making him hard as a rock." I love it when u tease me!" he said in between deep breaths. I pulled his sweats down and took his member into my mouth slowly making his body jerk. In my head I laughed but the look on face let him know I had him, I pushed all of him in my mouth deep throating him." Aaaaah ka'i." he yelled "You not bout to get me that easily." he said outta breath. "Lay on yo back."he demanded me.

I layed on my back and instantly spread my legs, he slid in slow, and his body dropped onto mines.

"you so tight and wet." he said thrusting me hard."you so wet oh my god!!" he screamed.

"just for you, its yours." I whispered in his ear last time I told him it was his I woke up pregnant." its yours!" I said wrapping my legs around, he started going faster and then he slowed down I knew he was at his point." Awwwwww fuck!!!!!" he screamed at the top of his lungs, his body collapse onto mines, making me drift off into a deep sleep.

A/N: Andre and Ka'i tho. I will pick up from Andre house in the next chapter, chapter after that you guys will learn more about smooth and andre in their point of view instead of Kai's I'll do a POV of Katy in the same chapter or the chapter after that..

Vote, comment, show love. enjoy!