Or What

"Positive?" I asked myself softly.

Flashing back and forth past and present- 5 months ago.

Christina's POV

"Britt."I spoke softly into the phone."If you're calling me things must be good."She said stubbornly."You know." I said looking at Ka'i from outside the restaurant."Stay up 3d."She said hinting me on.

I hung up.

"I had to handle some business." I told my girl.

"It seemed important."She said softly."Just a little." I smirked.

5 months-present

"Positive?"I asked myself again.

I couldn't think about this right now because it was unbelievable. It wasn't right.

"My baby will almost be one."I said softly walking out the bathroom approaching Toya as she was rocking my baby nephew Ma'kai Jr.

"And my baby will be a month."She said so in love.

My little nephew had felt up the spot Ma'kai had left and brought a piece of him back everyone needed.

"How are you doing her party?" Toya asked me.

"I was thinking a carnival."I said softly.

" Carnival?" She asked stunned."Rides, games, ponies, prizes, slides, jumpers and food."I said going on and on.

"I don't even call that a birthday party. I call that your mommy having fucking money."She said chuckling."Stop."I said getting embarrassed.

Me and Toya had grew this sister bond that no one has ever had with me. It was lovely.

Me and her best friend never end up talking because we loved our friendship more than our relationship.

Me and Christina were on speaking terms and things were sat at okay.

From time to time I would let Smooth come back around. I don't know what we called it, but we had our little situation going on.

His sons were out of the hospital, but they still had major problems one walked with a baby cane and a limp and the other one had a pinched nerve and one day he will stop walking forever.

All these different situations and emotions I had learned how to deal with them. I no longer let them stress me out or I no longer over thought them I just went with the actual flow.

"He looks just like Ma'kai." I said grinning as big as ever.

"He looks like u both."Toya said smiling.

"I hope he gets those eyes."She said.

"He will."I said checking my phone.

"Are you okay?"Toya asked."Yeah."I said laying my phone down softly.

Someone had text me off a random number and when I opened the text it was a picture of my brothers grave destroyed. Gone.

This wasn't the first time I received pictures like this, and it was starting to hurt.

"You sure?"She asked."Yeah."I said pushing my blonde curls out of my face."I have to go get the babies from school and Lai from aunt Lori school."I said getting up.

"Alright. Call me when you touch down."She said softly. "Okay."I said kissing her and then the baby."Love yall."I said softly.

"Smooth."I spoke softly into the phone."Yeah?"He asked."You get my picture?"