Christina

"So he's dead?" I asked doctor Lee sadly."Brain dead, He's on life support that's what keeping his heart beating." he said softly."How many times have you seen people make it out of this?"I asked with tears streaming down my face."Out of this hospital about 10. Were going to do everything to help him." he said softly."Don't give up on him and he won't give up on you." he said hopeful walking away.

I been at the hospital all morning and night transferring back and forth between Ma'kai and Katy's room I was exhausted."Another cup of coffee?"Christina asked me softly." Yes 4th one." I said turning around meeting her pretty light brown eyes."Where's that beautiful baby of yours?"she asked softly.

"My aunts house. I needed a little break to deal with my mom and brother." I said quickly."Mom and brother? Wow!"she said entertained.

"A stage 4 cancer patient and a brain dead patient." I said leaning over the receptionist desk."It's a lot but I'm not giving up on them the last thing I'm worried about right now is myself." I said softly with watery eyes.

"You should be! if you can't be there for yourself how can you be there for someone else?" she asked with frowned eyebrows."You're looking at it right now. I've been doing this since I was a kid I balance it out well." I said irritated." Sorry I get the therapist gene from mama B she always tell me you can't love somebody until you love yourself, you can drive-."I cut her off."Mama b? that's your mom and Britt is your sister?" I said putting it together,feeling my body building up anger slowly."I knew you when first stepped foot in the hospital, I live in the same apartments you do, a building away actually, I had to get to know you myself and I knew you and her had bee-" I cut her off. "People love stalking Ka'i." i giggled."Your sister has beef with me over my baby daddy and my child who hasn't been on this earth 2months. I don't like her because she's a coward, tell her she keep bashing my name in I'm a knock her head off pregnant or not." I said in rage slapping papers, clipboards, pens and hand sanitizer off the counter.

"Please if she just cry hysterically call me, I'll come and get her." I said softly to aunt Lori through the phone." Ka'i worry about whats going on up there I got your baby." she said sweetly." And don't smoke around her." I said quickly."Bye KA'I." she yelled and hung up making me chuckle.

"How are you feeling?" I asked Katy softly." I feel so weak, nauseous, headache.." she went on and on."I never seen you like this mom." I said tears falling down my face,afraid." I never show it, go get your baby, go home and get some sleep." she said weakly."okay." I said getting up pushing my curls out of my face."and Ka'i?let god handle this." she said softly. She knew who I was and she knew it was only a matter of time before I retaliated.

"Finally going home?" I heard Christina voice behind me softly."Are you following me?" I asked loudly." I'm going home just like you."she said sadly."I didn't mean to snap at you like that earlier. Sorry." I apologized." Can I bum a ride?" she begged."Yeah." I said softly."My car is over there come on."I pointed at the all matte black jaguar."This you?" she opened the door with too much excitement."Yes, this is me." I bragged.

"What do you do?"she asked."You tell me? since you know so much about me girl." I said in a playful tone.

" I don't know what you do, I just know who you are."she said staring at me."Who am I?" I said looking back at her wanting to know her answer bad."Your the most beautiful, well kept, put together, strong, best mother, daughter, sibling I ever met in my entire life, I see you every day try to be everything,but weak, You try and stay out the spotlight but you already have it."she said sweetly never taking her eyes off of me."Wow thank you! I never heard anyone say such generous words about me." I smiled pulling out my phone texting aunt lori." I need to go pick up my daughter. Do you mind?" I asked.

She shook her head no and smiled.

"You have family in the swamps?"she asked referring to my aunts neighborhood."Yeah almost all of my moms family is over here." I said softly getting out the car."Come on." I demanded.

"Sissy!" Bella ran out the door jumping in my arms."Hi baby! you missed me?" I said kissing her lips and cheeks multiple times."Yeah." she said grabbing my hand walking me into the house.

"Are you here to get us?" she asked sadly."I'm here to get Laila, but I pinky promise next time I come you'll be coming with me too." I said with tears coming down my face."Why are you crying? she asked hugging on my leg."Because I love you.Where's amir?" I asked picking her up placing her on my hip."In the back sleep. I stayed up because I knew you were coming." she said.

"If that child isn't yours too I swear." my aunt yelled placing Laila off her chest into her car seat.

"She non stop talks about you." she chuckled.

"Who's not obsessed with Ka'i?" Christina chimed in."And you are?"my auntie asked."This is my friend Christina." I answered for her."I seen you before." my auntie looked at her closely."The hospital?"Christina asked.

I walked to the back with Bella still on my hip.

"Time for bed princess." I kissed her and laid her down."When will you be back?"she asked sadly.

"Soon, now close your eyes & have sweet dreams."I guided her. I closed the door and heard loud laughter from the front."Your friend is hilarious, sweet girl." my auntie said with a big smile."Is she really?" I teased."Ka'i your birthday is in a week? what you got planned?" she reminded me."I had in mind a all white yacht party,I'm just doing the simple club thing now." I said picking up Laila car seat."okay.I'll babysit!" she yelled after me.

"Big 18th huh?"Christina asked."Yes,big 18th boo!" I grinned."Am I invited?"she asked staring at my lips."Yes." I said pulling up to our projects.

"Where's your building?" I asked."Right next to yours!Remember?"She chuckled."I forgot"I said careless.

It was so crazy how people paid so much attention to me and I paid none back."What's going on over there?"christina pointed to all the neighborhood thugs kneeled down on one knee."Dice game." I said pressing the lock button on my keys.

"I'll see you later." I said softly to Christina."Yeah."she said walking away.

My apartment was mess so I decided to put Laila to sleep in her crib, shower and go to work.

I wiped down the walls, counters, washed all laila bottles,cleaned the bathroom, vacuumed&washed clothes.Everything that needed to be done I did it. I figured I'd catch up on ATL love and hip hop since it was only nine and it was my me time.

"I'm exhausted y'all." I said softly as I recorded a Instagram video."But #TEAMMA'KAI tho." I smiled and got distracted by a slight knock at the door.

"Who is it?" I said annoyed." Christina." she said loudly. I opened the door and saw her smooth carmel skin shinning, light brown eyes,hair no longer in a bun it was hanging down her back touching her butt, that was round."What are you doing here?"I asked looking her up and down, she invited herself in and that left me no choice but to close the door behind her."I want you so bad." she grabbed me and backed me into the wall."I need you."she said with her hands on my face sliding down to my neck. She left me speechless, her touches left me in shivers."You don't know what you do to me." she said pulling me to the couch pushing me down on my back. I couldn't take it out no more I blurted out"Fuck me."

She took off my shirt, licking my nipples softly, dragging her tongue back up to my neck biting it soft then hard, leaving hickeys."mmm, you like that?" she whispered in my ear."I love it." I said panting. She drug her tongue down my stomach, teasing me."Can I taste it?"she asked softly." Yes." I couldn't get the word out good enough before she dug right in."OH MY GOD." I yelled out in pleasure. She didn't hold back anything, her tricks made my body do things they never done before."You taste so good."she said licking her lips climbing on top of me kissing me passionately.

A/N: Christina done turned Ka'i out? how do you guys feel about Christina? comment. vote. show love.