Baby shower.

Christina POV

"Wake up pretty." I shook Ka'i softly."couple more minutes babe." she fussed."No! its already 12 and we have to go get baby girl, buy some gifts then go to the baby shower." I said pulling her up."Let's go take a shower." I demanded her."Okay."she got up still halfway sleep."Why is your sister baby shower semiformal?"she asked getting undressed."You know Britt."I said chuckling."I don't."she snapped stepping into the shower."Okay?"I said under my breath stepping into the shower behind her.

"The party was amazing." I broke the silence."I loved the videos."she smiled."Aunt Lori came up with the idea. It's amazing how she got Ma'kai before he got shot." I said softly washing my body."Yeah." she said sadly washing her body.

"Sorry." I said softly staring at her lips."Don't be."she said leaning in kissing me passionately immediately getting me wet."Hold me."she said sadly. I held her tightly as the hot water ran on us.

"Let's go get dressed baby."I said and handed her a towel. I loved how me and Ka'i were the same height,size & weight it made us as a couple look A1."What are you plan on wearing?" I asked her in a serious tone."A poncho and loose jeans."she teased because she know how I felt about her wearing certain things."Something simple.This." she showed me a black strapless maxi dress that had a slit on the right and the back was cut out."I guess." I said annoyed."Don't start that shit."she snapped."Matter of fact get out my room go get dressed out fucking there!" she yelled.

"Calm down."I said chuckling walking out her room closing the door.

I decided to put on some destroyed boyfriend jeans rolled up, white cami tucked in,these white flip flops from Aldo's, sleek pony tail, light make up and accessories.

I walked into Ka'i room and my mouth dropped. she could make something so simple look so good her gold hoops, bangels and flip flops really set the outfit off.

"Too much?"she asked playing with her perfect,big, curly messy bun that sat on top of her head. I shook my head no and walked over to her pushing her against the dresser."I'm scared." I told her."Of what?"she asked playing with my long pony tail."Of this baby shower.I know a couple of people who's going to be at there making passes at you and everything." I said sadly."Smooth? don't worry about him."she said careless."I see the way he looks at you and I see how you look at him I'll be lying if I said I didn't see anything between you two."I said softly wrapping my arm around her waist pulling her closer."I don't wanna be the only that's feeling this relationship, I don't wanna be out here looking dumb most of all i dont wanna get hurt." I said looking deeply into her grey eyes thinking"what have this girl done to me?".

"I'm not that kind of person Chris. if I wanted him I would be with him. I'm with you, You're my bitch period."she said softly.

"Let's go."she said softly grabbing her black and gold celine bag. The car ride was dead silence and I could tell Ka'i was deep in her thoughts so I decided to sit back and play on my phone.

"Babe,can you hand me my phone out my purse." she broke the silence."It's ringing." I said handing her, her black IPhone5."Yes?"She answered the phone softly."Yes, our daughter will be there." she said annoyed. It was obvious that it was Andre.

"Bye."she hung up and tossed the phone on my lap.

"Why dont you check all of these notifications?" I asked looking at her home screen."I don't know.Check them." she said careless.

Ka'i had nothing to hide she was just open, careless and that's what I loved most about her.

"70 unread text messages?"I yelled."I don't text unimportant people back."she said chuckling.