Breakdown

Andre POV

"I love her." I thought to myself as I watched Ka'i sleep wrapped up in the sheet with our daughter on her chest."I want this life,but I just don't think I can handle it right now."I said getting up slowly walking towards the bathroom, checking my phone. I been ignoring all these hoes including my girlfriend Britt. When I told her about getting shit right with my baby mama she been on a nigga they couldn't stand each other and they had no reason to. Britt was 7 months pregnant and I knew Ka'i hatred towards me and I had a little towards myself.

"Hello." I answered the phone annoyed."Can we go shopping for the baby today and we need to start planning for the baby showe-." I cut her off "Let me handle what I got going on today and I'll hit you later." I said irritated hanging up. I was mad at myself I couldn't go out for my first born because I had all these mixed feelings towards Ka'i and they had nothing to do with my baby.

"You gotta long day today?" I heard ka'i soft voice ask. I made a promise to myself that I would never lie to her again."Britt want to go shopping today for the baby and plan the baby shower." I said quickly. She got up and walked over to me "What are you guys having?" she asked softly. " A girl." I said quickly noticing her change of attitude.

"A girl? what are you guy's naming her?" she said sadly."Let me guess something with a L or an A? something similar to my babies?" she said coming closer to me."Aalayah were naming her Aalayah." I said softly." You can't tell me that bitch don't wanna be me."she said chuckling wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Damn look at your neck." she grinned knowing she tore me up like an wild animal." Look at yours." I said touching her hickeys softly.

I'm madly in love with K and she knew it since we were 15 and I laid my eyes on her I knew from that moment no one could replace the love I have for her."I love you."I whispered in her ear.

"Your just saying that cause I put it on you last night but I love you too on like another level seriously."she said pulling me in softly for a kiss."Have fun with your bm today." she said pulling away."What you doing today?" I asked her pulling her back."I might go to lunch today with a friend and go buy some stuff for lai." she said softly.

"What friend?Tianna?Danielle?"I asked getting irritated."Smooth." she smirked." Smooth? that nerd ass nigga tryna take my bitch out to lunch? really? you not going." I snapped."oh were together?" she asked confused."You care now?"she snapped backing up from me."Stop fucking playing with me." I grabbed her and pushed her against the wall hard."Stop playing with me." I said in rage and I saw the fear in her eyes."Get OFF OF ME! I don't know who the fuck you think you are dude! I don't even know this Andre." she said sadly with watery eyes. I slowly released her because I never been the type to put my hands on her and I ain't start putting my hands on woman's until I got with Britt.

"I'm going home."Ka'i said picking up Laila walking out my room, closing the door behind her.

I didn't bother running after her because I didn't want to scare her even more."FUCKKKKKKKKKK!" I screamed out in rage. I didn't know who I had became and that's what touch me the most when even K had noticed. I turned into someone I said I'll ever be.

Ka'i POV

Andre thought he had some type of control over me since I been pregnant & I been trying to stay away from him since I got pregnant I just couldn't stay away from him he had a hold on me nobody could come between not even god.

"This man."I said softly ignoring andre fifth call.

I noticed my front door was unlocked. I walked in slowly and heard my brother voice from the back.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?" i screamed loudly at Ma'kai with tears in my eyes. I never seen him in such shock before."I been around." he said avoiding eye contact." Where have you been? We supposed to been in this together! if your going to walk out of my life and then walk back in I'M NOT GOING TO LET IT HAPPEN." I said with tears coming down my face."why are you so upset?" he said softly coming closer to me wiping my tears."Sis wassup with you?"he said sadly.

"Everybody that I need keep walking out of my life & I'm tryna be strong but I can't take it I'm only staying strong for my daughter because I know what it feels like to need somebody and she needs me the most." I said crying hysterical.

A/N: Ka'i has finally reached her breaking point, Ma'kai is back. comment. vote.show LOVEEEE