Back in the business

"Aunt Lori." I yelled out knocking on the gated door.

My aunt been rolling in money all her life and she still decided to live in the most ran down neighborhood. I don't understand my family at all.

"Ka'i thank god you're  here! This child of yours has been hollering since she left your arms." she said looking exhausted.

"Aw where is my baby?" I said looking around quickly.

"She's in the back napping, please let that child sleep! the kids are sleep too." she said noticing smooth behind me.

"Who's this handsome young man?" she said looking him up and down.

"Oh this is me and Ma'kai friend smooth and smooth this is our aunt Lori."

"Hi." they both said at the same time.

She chuckled and offered smooth a seat while I made my way to the kitchen for some drinks.

She had photos from when her and my mom were kids, me and kai too. It amazed me how she had pictures of us, but never came around.

"Nice photos." I said handing smooth a bottle of water.

" Girl those photos are ancient." she said chuckling softly lighting a cigarette.

"Have you talked to Katy?" I asked looking at my phone trying to avoid making eye contact.

"Yes, I talked to your mom she sounds good." she said jolly.

"Yeah, but she doesn't loo-" I got cut off by Laila crying before I could finish.

I jumped up and ran to the back picking up my love and she immediately stopped crying, I know aunt Lori was gon get on my line about having her so attached but whatever..

"Hey, mamas you missed mommy?" I said softly placing her on my chest.

"Do you ever put the child down?" aunt lori said giggling.

"Yeah, I do she doesn't cry when I'm around, aslong as she knows I'm here she'll be good." I said noticing smooth admiring me.

"What are you looking at?" I said looking at him strange, flipping my hair.

" You. obviously." he said chuckling." she's beautiful and so tiny." he said getting mushy admiring my pretty baby.

He pulled out his phone and noticed the time.

"Hey, I gotta go. Walk me out?" he said getting up putting on his fitted Yankee.

I got up behind him and placed a blanket on Laila as she rested on my shoulder.

"When will I see you again?" he said licking his lips.

"Whenever you have time." I said stepping in closer.

I stepped back and walked away knowing i just teased the hell outta him.

"Bye." I said softly.

He smiled and shook his head side to side.

A/N: I really love what I have in store for smooth and Ka'i