Oh Katy

It's been awhile since I spoke to my brother but I wasn't really worried ever since they put me on bed rest Ma'kai took the babies and haven't bothered me since. I just mainly been doing a lot of thinking and setting up my babies stuff things a daddy should be doing.

I called Andre up and told him I didn't need him to be there he didn't say much but okay. Truth is I was still in love with him but I just wanted to hurt him how much he hurt me.

It was about 5:00 am and I couldn't sleep at all I felt uneasy. I got up took a shower, threw on a pair of black yoga pants , all white cami and black uggs house shoes. I called Ma'kai about 11 times and he finally answered my call exactly on the last ring.

"Hey, Kai where are you?" I asked loudly

"Hospital." he sad sadly

"Who's in the hospital?" I asked sadly

"Katy." he said through clenched teeth

"I'll be there soon." I said and hung up the phone slowly

I didn't understand the whole situation, but I cared about it so much. so many questions were running through my head and I knew as soon as I got to the hospital I'll have answers. Good thing Kai left his jag outside because I didn't feel like walking and then catching the bus.

Before I knew it I was at the hospital with tears in my eyes and I was trying so hard to hold them back.

" Hi, I'm here to see Katy Vasquez." I said with an slight attitude.

She looked at me up and down and smirked.

"How do you know the patient?" she asked nicely.

I paused for a second because I didn't know the patient I didn't even know what to call her.

" She's my mother." I said while holding my belly.

"Are you okay, ma'am?" she asked worried with curiosity in her eyes.

" I'm fine." I lied " what floor is she on?" I said

" second floor. room 2240" she said nicely

I believe this lady had a crush on me or something.

Wobbling and thinking about the receptionist down stairs I was already at room 2240 tears popped up in eyes quickly and I tried my hardest to hold them back I just didn't get it.. how can I care so much about a person who hurt me so so so so bad.

I slowly slid back the curtain and saw my brother sleep in those uncomfortable ass hospital chairs. Katy was laying in bed, sleep with a beanie on she looked so thin and pale a million and one things ran through my mind but I figured it out before I needed someone to tell me she had cancer.

I shed a couple of tears and got it all out before they had awoken and saw me breaking down.

"Kai wake up." I said softly " What time is it?" he asked with a slight attitude. " 5:55." I answered softly. "Where's the kids? where's my babies?" I asked. he got up and walked towards the door " they're with aunt Lori" he said and kept walking.

I loved my brother to death but he was the biggest asshole ever. I thought I had problems but this dude was seriously twisted.

Before I got to ask him any questions he just left without telling me shit but I guess this was hurting him so bad he couldn't take it. I laid my head in my hands and just prayed asking god for answers and forgiveness.

"Look at you." a very weak voice said.

it scared me at first because I haven't heard my mo- katy voice in years I felt kind of weaken.

"Hey." I said looking into her deep grey eyes I felt tears coming and I couldn't hold them back.

"What's wrong baby?" she asked sadly.

" I don't know." I paused. " It's just that you left me once before and now that I got you back I can't stand to lose you forever. I can take everything thing else but i can't take this. I need you more than I need myself." I broke down

" Who said I was going anywhere?" she said weakly

A/N: comment. vote. I cried writing this chapter btw.

you guys think its real for Ka'i right now, but it gets a tad bit better.