Like makai said.

"Just kill me." I said facing a mirror in my room tied up.

I could tell britt couldn't do it. If I finally caught the person who quote on quote ruined my life I would kill them with no hesitating.

What was she waiting on?

"What are you waiting for me? Huh? Kill me!"I yelled with everything in me.

Britts POV

I came all this way and couldn't do it.

I couldn't kill her. I just wanted to get through her head what she did to me and why she didn't deserve to live.

"You're a monster."I said looking at her.

"Ask who made me this way?"She said softly.

I already knew she was gon say my dad, but I didn't want to hear it.

"My dad."I said anyway.

"I know what I did in my past, and I can't take that back and if I could I wouldn't."She said bluntly.

"You took my life."I said on the verge of tears.

"I'm sorry."She said sincere.

My dad was the most loving and sweetest man on this planet, I never knew what he did behind close doors, but I was gon find out tonight.

"What did he do to you?"I asked.

"Made me into the person I am today."She shook her head."I wouldn't fully blame him, but I blame him about 95%."She said softly.

"Me and you saw two different people."She said teary-eyed.

"That man was a monster."She said softly.

"You can look at my right arm and see what I had to do to survive and you can look at my left arm and see how I handled the pain, guilt, stress and Herm Malone ."She said crying.

"Show me."I said walking up to her.

"I know your not going to untie me. Get a wet towel."She said softly.

The more kai went on the more I started to feel for her ,but deep down I still had to do what I came here for.

"Wipe both of my arms."She demanded.

I didn't understand why she had me doing this, but I was so interested.

"What is this?"I asked looking at the towel.

She said nothing I just kept wiping removing all the make up off her arms, coming across a sick scene.

"Kai."I said lost for words.

She said nothing she just stared at herself in the mirror.

All I could remember was her saying was her right arm was what she had to do to survive and her left arm was how she survived.

Her right arm revealed tracked marks, old marks that herion addicts would usually have and Ka'i Left arm revealed suicidal cuts. Bad ones. Cuts that was all the way up to her elbows.

"And you ask me why I did what I did to that man."She said breaking silence,making me shiver.

"Every ounce of pain he brought to me, I brought it back to him."

"I thought killing him would bring me nothing, but peace. 4 years later this monster is still hunting me."She snapped.

"Yall took my brother."She said teary-eyed.

"I killed makai because I wanted to see you hurt not even knowing how you always felt."I said softly.

"Do what came here to do Britt."She said softly.