Greetings

Fan Cover by @xxKatVxx

Ella's pov:
As I pace back and forth in my room, I can't help but think that this might have been not so much of a good idea.

I mean, sneaking out of my house?

Where would I go?

But it's not like I'm leaving for good. Obviously, I will come back, and when I do, I will probably be in a lot of trouble. 

More than I ever have in my life.

But it will be worth it. At least I hope so. 

I look around my room one more time before making a decision.

I don't want to do this.

I NEED to do this.

I peek out my door down the long hallway to my parent's bedroom.

Without any sign of the maids, I sneak down the hallway and into their bedroom.

Their room was plain and simple. The walls were a creamy white and the room was barely decorated.

Since they were both currently attending a meeting, I knew that they wouldn't be up here for at least another two hours.

That would defiantly be enough time to sneak out and in without them noticing.

I walk up to my mom's large dresser and open the small box which had three sets of car keys.

I pick up one set before quietly heading towards the door.

That was until I saw something else.

"Oh, my baby." I coo as I grab my phone and hug it to myself.

Yes, I love my phone.

I put it in my back pocket and quietly walk out of the bedroom and into the hallway.

"What are you doing?" A voice scares me.

I jump up and turn around to see my sister leaning against the wall with her arms crossed.

"It's none of your business Ally." I roll my eyes attempting to walk away.

Normally, I am never rude to my sister.

But all I can think about is her telling mom. She knew that mom would freak out on me if she knew that I wanted out of this house.

Not even a second later, I feel the car keys in my hand being ripped away.

"What are you doing with these?!" She says holding them up in front of my face.

"I said it's none of your business." I grab the keys from her hand but she doesn't let me try to walk away again.

I look up at her as she looks at me with a confused face. "Since when have we not told each other everything?" She questions.

"I don't know Ally, since when have we gone behind each other's backs?" This time, it was me to cross my arms over my chest.

"What are you even talking about?" She throws her hands up in the air.

"What do you mean what am I talking about? Why would you tell mom I wanted to leave?!"

Her eyes go wide. "Ella I.."

"Don't Ella me. I trusted you."

And believe me when I said this.

"I was trying to help you."

"By telling mom something that I only trusted you with?"

She stays silent and I don't hesitate to walk away toward the stairs.