Bonus Chapter

Ella's pov:

"Noooooooooooo!!!" I hold on to the car seat like my life depended on it as Luke loudly sighs trying to detach me from my death grip.

It was actually a funny scene really, Luke trying his best to get me out of his car while I on the other hand continuously shake my head over and over again, hugging the car seat closer and closer to my chest.

I probably would have even laughed, you know, if I wasn't so focused on the... current situation.

"I'm going to dieeeeee."

"Ella they're not going to kill you-..."

"Yes they are!! They will find me, and shove me into a closet, and take my Nutella!! My poor Nutella-..."

"Ella it's highschool not... they are not taking your Nutella... wait why do you even have Nutella??!" He pauses, as do I.

"Uhhh... it fell in."

"Your book bag?"

"Yeah it just has a mind of its own."

I couldn't see it, but I assumed he just rolled his eyes, as he attempts to try and get me out of the car again.

"Ella, sweetie, marshmallow, let go of the car seat-.."

"No."

"I promise no one is going to hurt you, I won't let them." He says, trying his best to pull me off without hurting me at the same time.

"You don't understand, they will take one look at me and hate me, just like every movie, the new girl is always hated." I cry.

Suddenly, he wraps his arms around me in a small hug from behind, "No one could ever hate you, you're perfect, you need to stop watching those high school drama films and reading Wattpad-..."

*Falls over dramatically after eating everything in kitchen.*

I'VE BEEN EXPOSED!!!

THE FOURTH WALL LUKE.

THE.

FOURTH.

WALL.

"Reading what?" I question, while he just awkwardly laughs and scratches the back of his neck.

"N-nothing."

"Uh huh, but how can I help it? You know I need Netflix, it's the love of my life...."

"I thought I was the love of your life?"

"Yeah I guess you're somewhere up there too."

He shakes his head, and again attempts to pull me off the seat.

Well, that was until...

"HEY.........guys?" A startled Julie's voice breaks me out of my death grip, but not by a lot as I turn my head to face Julie who gave us nothing but a confused facial expression.

"Is... uh... yeah I'm going to go..." She points behind her and attempts to walk away, but Luke quickly removes his arms from around me and stops her.