Understand

Luke's pov:

"You're leaving us again?" Ashton complains from the couch as I stand by his front door.

"Just for the day." I shrug my shoulders not understanding what the big deal was.

"Just for the day." Ashton mocks in a childish voice as he lays down, on his back, on his living room couch.

"Plus, aren't you suppose to be in, you know, college?"

"First of all, it didn't start yet, second, it's only a thirty minute drive." Ashton rolls his eyes, but I smirk.

"You just wanted to see Julie."

"Damn right asshole." He says, but his grin falters as Julie's head pops into view from the kitchen.

"Ashton Blake Rider what did I say about language in my presence?"

"But-.. but... it's my life style." Ashton whines.

"Your next life style will be single." She mutters walking towards us.

But not before Ashton shoots up from the couch, "No!!" He yells.

At this she laughs and changes the subject knowing Ashton will practically pass out if she pushes the conversation.

"Anyways," she sits on the couch next to Ashton as he throws his arm around her in a possessive matter.

"Ashton, does your mom even know you're here?"

At this, he freezes, "Oh sh-.." he pauses and looks at Julie, "shin, ow my shin." He says and awkwardly scratches the back of his neck.

"Nice save." I snicker while he glares.

"So," Julie says clapping her hands together, "where are you and Ella going?"

"How do you know I am going somewhere with Ella?"

"Because you're a stalker?"

"Ashton!! You can't say stuff like that!"

"What? It's true."

"You are being mean."

"It's tough love baby." He says and wraps his arms around her waist.

"You guys are such a couple." I say kinda disgusted.

But I mean, it could be worse.

Honestly, yes, Julie and Ashton are affectionate towards one another.

But me, Jake, and Damien got used to it.

But Zander... he is all for it. He is pretty much their number one fan.

Literally, one time Jake tried to dare Ashton that he couldn't kiss Julie for the rest of the week.

Yes of course Ashton flipped out, but Zander...

Let's just say Jake lost his dignity that day.

I wish I wasn't saying this... but Ashton and Julie's relationship, is what I crave most.

Every time I see them get affectionate towards one another, it causes a pit to grow in the bottom of my stomach.

I want to say I didn't think this, but at one point, I was jealous of Ashton.

He had what I wanted so badly, love.

And Julie is so perfect for him.

She doesn't bring out the bad side in him, instead she brings out the good.

She brings out the side that people don't tend to see, the soft side of Ashton, and the side that cares for others.

I'm just glad it wasn't a girl who brought out his bad side.