How To Prevent A Murder

Ella's pov:

"If you think I'm getting up Luke Barrington, I will have you know.." I say sitting criss cross on the grass.

"Ella I said I was-.... sorry." Luke says back, he let out a small laugh but quickly tried to cover it up with a cough.

"Good, now say that without laughing." I glare.

You are probably wondering what we are arguing about.

"I'm sorry that I'm good at soccer... and football... and tennis.. and basketball."

Yes, we have been out here for over two hours playing different sports and guess how much I won out of all of those games?

None.

Absolutely nothing.

It is so unfair.

And I wasn't even close.

He is probably some how cheating.

"One day, I'm going to get you back for that." I say, while he just laughs and nods his head.

"I'm sure you will." He says sarcastically, but I just ignore it because I don't feel like hiding a dead body today.

Luke squats right in front of me, "Can you please get up now?" He asks.

"Fine... but you have to pull me up though."

He stands up and grabs my hands and pulls me off of the ground.

"See, was that so hard?" He smirks while I just roll my eyes.

"Very, it involved too much muscle effort." I try not to smile.

We stand there for a moment looking at each other, his hands still connected to mine.

Do I say something?

Disney channel really needs to stop with these special moments because it is making my life really confusing.

But I wasn't the one to decide because suddenly, a door opens and I look over to see my mom starting to walk towards us.

Well, that is after she gasps in horror.

"Ella! Look at your dress!" She says, I quickly let go of Luke's hands.

She grabs my arm looking at all of the grass stains and dirt.

I quickly unlatch myself from her and take a step away.

"Mom it's fine" I say but she only shakes her head.

"Go shower and get dressed quickly, we have dinner in ten minutes." She says then looks at Luke.

"Come on, let us meet back with your parents." She smiles at him.

Okay.. rude.

I try my best not to glare at her as I head up to my room.

When I get there, I once again look at my pile of t-shirts.

One day, I am going to straight up burn all these dresses.

Woah, that came out really dark, but you get the point.

I go to my closet and pick up my back up summer dresses, which really wasn't back up in the first place, I just refuse to wear anything else.

I take the dress and bring it in with me to the bathroom.

Well, I guess this will have to be the quickest shower I will ever take.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh Ella..." Ally sings as she knocks on my bedroom door.

"Coming." I mutter from brushing my hair and open the door.