Disney

Ella's pov:
"It means no worries
For the rest of your days
It's our problem-free philosophy
Hakuna Matata" The hospital tv plays loudly.

"Can we please watch something else." Luke groans as I happily watch the Lion King while eating the nasty hospital food.

"Uhm... no."

"But this is so boring."

"Well that's not my problem now is it?" I turn to look at him, giving him a small glare.

Hey, no one talks bad about my man Simba.

...

Or lion Simba.

Any who.

"We literally have been watching Disney movies for eight hours straight, can we just turn off the tv?"

"Only eight hours? I could go days." I grin digging into the... what looks like chicken but I can't really say.

Is that?

Yep, that's a piece of hair.

"Fine." He pouts like a kid and lays back in his seat.

We have been here for almost three days now and to be honest, we have gotten pretty close.

At first though, I wasn't sure, but after you get to know him, he's pretty cool.

Well, when he's not making fun of how amazing Disney is.

"I feel like you are one of those people who go to Disney and you just freak out and run around like a lunatic."

"That's what I remind you of?" I laugh as he just shrugs his shoulders at me.

"I mean, you must have done it, right?" He laughs, but then his smile drops as he sees me look down.

"You have been to Disney right?"

I shake my head at him and he's mouth opens slightly. "I just assumed because your family must have taken you all over, they are loaded you know."

"We...I don't travel really at all." I say looking at him.

I've tried countless times to get my parents to take us somewhere.

Anywhere to be honest.

But it's too 'unsafe.'

"Oh." He mutters and looks back at the tv screen.

An uncomfortable silence passes as we both just awkwardly look at the tv screen.

I hope I didn't sound like a complete fool while telling him that I have done like absolutely nothing in my life.

What, I sit at home most of the day with homeschool.

I attend these weird classes my parents bring people in to do.

I sit around and watch Netflix to pass time.

The only time I go outside is to walk around aimlessly in the yard.

I must have played every existing board game there is.

Oh and Facebook stalking, a lot of Facebook stalking.

All these years and I haven't even gone further than the town.

What more says loser than that?