Confessions

2 Weeks Later

Ella's pov:

Ding

I hear my phone go off from across my bed as I laugh out loud at the text.

Luke: You better be working on your yoga skills Miss. Sanders, no offense but you suck XD

Me: Sorry, I guess my teacher is a little wacko.

Luke: Okay, um rude. See yah tomorrow, you know, if you are able to handle it.

Me: Trust me, I am definitely not looking forward to it.

I shake my head and let out a strange noise that I think was a giggle, but who knows.

Well, that was until I look at my door frame to see my sister standing there with her arms crossed.

She walks over and looks through my text messages, "You guys are clearly flirting." She smiles and hands me back my phone.

"Uhm.. no we aren't-..."

"Oh trust me honey, that was definitely flirting. Might as well say 'Oh my handsome, sexy Luke, I have always liked you since I first laid my eyes upon you, I knew it was love at first sight'." She says putting a hand over her forehead making her statement more dramatic.

I lightly shove her on her side while she smirks, "It is nothing like that."

"Keep telling yourself that, I can't believe mom thinks you're doing yoga, I mean out of anyone, you." She laughs which makes me glare at her.

"Excuse you, for your information I have a natural talent."

"A natural talent to fall on your face?"

I roll my eyes but laugh along with Ally because although I actually don't do yoga when I am with Luke, that would probably be true.

I couldn't do yoga to save my life.

Speaking of Luke, these last two weeks have been.. pretty awesome.

I mean, sadly Zander, Ashton, and Jake had to head off to college last week, so I haven't been seeing them lately.

But Luke takes me to see Julie, Damien, and I even got to meet a girl named Gianna who was also pretty sweet.

Luke has been nothing but an amazing friend.

But it scares me how much alike we are.

Well, except with my obsession with Disney.

But.. one day he decided to take me to the park and we kinda just talked, and to be honest, it was really nice.

Flashback To The Park

I laugh as Luke yet again throws a rock, horribly skipping it across the water.

"This sucks." He mutters as he watches his rock slowly sink to the bottom.

"Are you sure it just isn't you who sucks?" I say as he looks towards me and glares.

"Haha very funny Ella, you know what else would be funny? If I threw you in." Suddenly, he picks me up which causes a scream to come out of my mouth.

"No, no! Luke, please! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" This time, it was he who laughs as he sets me back down on the grass.

"That is so unfair."

"What's unfair? That you are scared of water?"

"What, no! That you can easily pick me up, no offense but.." I look at him trying to keep in my smile as he frowns.