1

The Winchesters.

You've known them for quite a while, both of your parents hunted together.
Sam was your best friend, you both got a long pretty well, Dean on the other hand, didn't like the sound of you. Dean would try to avoid you or just be pretty rude at some points. Sam was always there to back you up when Dean did so, you liked that about Sam, he always had your back.

The impala was your favourite out of everything the Winchester's owned, you hoped you'd get to drive it one day.
Dean was really stingy with his car.

I would occasionally take the keys and he'd catch me by the time I would get to the garage. This time I actually got to the car door, but I was immediately pushed against the car. I came face to face with Dean and he smirked "almost, not sneaky enough" he said and I smiled sarcastically "you never let me drive her!" I say in frustration "and you never will, beat it" he said and got off me "I will one day" I mumbled and felt his stare on me as I walked out.

Dean's voice was so stern and low, I just want to listen to it all day. Wait. What?!
Why would I even think that?
Dean Winchester is not for me.

I stopped and looked down, mentally arguing with myself. Then I felt someone's hand go onto my shoulder "Hey, you okay?" Sam asked and I looked up at him "huh? Yeah, I'm okay, just overthinking situations that are probably never going to happen to me" I say awkwardly "okay, what's on your mind?" He asked "nothing." I say and walk away.

I went to my room and sat on my bed.

This can't be happening.
Why would I ever like Dean?
Dean hates me
I hope this is a temporary thing.

I lay on my bed and slowly fall asleep, just me and my idle brain.

Sitting up, I look at the time and see that it is 1:00 in the morning. I quickly get up and sneak around the bunker to see all the lights out.

I go into Dean's room and slowly creep around as he slept, looking for baby's keys. I see them hanging above his head and I slowly walk over to him. I lean over him and reach for them, I then feel large arms wrap around my torso and pull me down onto the bed. I hold my breath and steady my heart, Dean was still asleep. I looked at him and he slept soundly, he was very cute. I managed the grab the keys and slowly slip out from his arms without waking him.

I walk out of his room and down the hall to the garage. The excitement inside me bubbled as I walked closer to baby. I finally was able to sit in the divers seat and put the keys in the ignition and start her up.

I quickly put it in drive and left so Dean couldn't catch me. My mind wandered to when he had me in his arms, there was a feeling I wasn't supposed to feel, a feeling I wasn't supposed to have.

I sped down the highway, no one around to see how fast I was going. It was a dangerous speed for someone like me, but oh how she roared as I sped on that highway. My phone started ringing and I saw the ID and declined it. I knew Dean was going to be pissed, hell maybe even murder me.

I did a U turn and drifted, loving the feeling. I then sped back to the bunker "that a girl" I said and smiled.

I got back to the bunker and saw Dean standing in the garage, glaring at me. I came to a stop and took the keys out of the ignition. I got out of the car and Dean came over to me and gripped my wrists tightly and he brought me close to his face, looking me in the eyes "why did you take baby without my permission?" He asked and I grinned "she has quite the speed" I whispered and looked down, he immediately pulled my hair so I could look up at him, he didn't pull hard, but enough to get me to look up at him.

There was a difference in his eyes, they were darker, he looked me in the eyes and smirked "you're one lucky girl" he growled and let go of me. My stare was focused on him as he walked out. I didn't want to admit it, but I was turned on.

I walked back into the bedroom and laid on my bed, grinning happily, I got to drive the impala.